extended description

Ford Wilson was in three out of four of Ava Jackson's classes. They had one mutual friend, did a project together once in sophomore year, and had the same lunch. When Ava's car had broke down, she had even ended up parked outside of Ford's house, asking for gas.

In Ava's life, he was everywhere.

And yet, she didn't notice him until he was nowhere to be found.

Despite barely knowing Ford- better known as just Wilson- Ava found herself unable to just stand around as he was declared missing. She didn't know much about Ford Wilson- mostly just that he was never usually late to class, his older sister was back in town with a sense of urgency, and that he had left without a single trace.

In a small town where everything is ordinary, finding someone she barely even knew may just be something Ava just couldn't pass up. Even if maybe- just maybe- Ford didn't want to be found.

Why hello there :) This idea came to me in a spur of the moment, and I've been writing and planning it and decided to finally post it! This story means a lot to me, so if you could please leave me some feedback of what you think of it, it would mean the world to me. After all, my writing is something I want to be proud of, and your comments/votes/reads/overall support really helps with that!

Love you so much! xoxo