Chapter 92 - Heartless

Theo falls to the ground with the force behind Malia's punch, her following right behind him to lean over his chest as she punches him over and over across his face.

The bone crushing sound causing me to flinch back every time her knuckles smash into his cheek bones is it wrong that this is slightly cathartic to witness?

Malia reaches back, releasing an even stronger punch against his face, Theo's head falling back to lay against the ground as his eyes slide closed and Malia pants out quickly, trying to catch her breath.

"It's okay, you don't have to stop" Theo croaks out and Malia growls back furiously, flicking out the claws out of her fingers "Trust me, I won't!"

"Malia enough!" Scott orders, his hand wrapping around her wrist to halt her movements while his other hand grabs her opposite shoulder to pull her off of him.

Liam grabs her other side and helps Scott push her back a few steps, Malia snapping forward with a deep warning growl towards Liam.

Scott leans closer towards her face, trying to reassure her "Slow down, okay? He's going back into the ground."

"You can't– he remembers Stiles" Liam rushes out, looking over to me when I gasp softly with that interesting little development.

Snapping my eyes over to Scott's wide ones, we look over towards Theo who lets out a painful grunt as he sits up from his lay on the kitchen floor.

Theo breathes out deeply, opening his eyes and connecting them with mine. He smiles softly, a knowing look in his eye why do you get to remember him but I don't 

Malia grabs my attention as she angrily counters back through clenched teeth "Addy and Scott remember Stiles– Lydia and I remember him."

I roll my eyes as I quip back "The fuck we do, Mal. You're only now on board with him being a real person and even then we couldn't describe him if we tried. I know what his voice sounds like but that's it."

Liam "The dread doctors knew all about the Wild Hunt– he can help us."

Scott shakes his head, the exasperation in his voice palpable "Or, he could killus."

"He's my responsibility, Noshiko gave me the sword." Liam elaborates and I turn to face them again "Why would she give you the sword and why would you bring him back?"

Theo scoots over to sit back against the bottom cupboards, muttering "It's so awkward when mom and dad fight" and earning the four of us to immediately shout back at him "Shut up!"

I huff and look back towards Liam, raising my brows in my silent encouragement for him to answer my previous question.

He nods his head to the side as he fills in "We needed someone who could handle the level of joules needed for our Ghost Rider trap–"

"I'm sorry, your what now?" I ask, jerking my head back slightly as I blink a few times, wondering when trapping a Ghost Rider became plan A.

Liam huffs with my interruption and goes on "I'm catching one of them, and I needed electricity which we thought he would still have after killing Josh"

"Let me guess– going to hell took that power away?" I grumble, flicking my eyes over to Theo who shrugs, resting the back of his head against the cupboards "I'm just classic Theo now" classic douchebag as always, what a treat