𝖘𝖎𝖝

╭─────────────────╮

𝓕𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽
𝔞 𝔟𝔯𝔬𝔨𝔢𝔫 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔬𝔯 𝔭𝔦𝔢𝔠𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤

╰─────────────────╯

"(Y/N)-chan..." 

A young woman with a brown hair, chocolate eyes breathed out as if an overwhelming burden lifted up from her shoulders - a man with similar features as well, but tall and brawny, he couldn't contain his happiness from seeing you.

After years and years of their devotional quest to locate your petrified body, you were found by Tsukasa - he was an enemy; nonetheless, they were gratified. 

"(Y/N)!" The unknown woman rushed towards you, adrenaline coursed through her veins - wrapping her arms around your stiffened body. Tears bursted forth like a waterfall, spilling down her face. Her hug was so gentle, so familiar.

But, you don't ever recall meeting her. 

"Who are you?" Baffled, you asked. The two of them, confounded by your bizarre question as well.

"I'm Yuzuriha, don't you recognize me (Y/N)-chan?" She smiled, her brown-mahogany orbs shined - staring right into your eyes. The way her pupils dilated from the sun's luminous ray gave it a sense of purity and innocence. 

"No, I don't ever recall meeting you Yuzuriha-san. I'm sorry" Their eyes widened as you smiled apologetically. "I don't remember anything from the day I was revived." 

"You must be joking (Y/N). W-we're your close friends!" The man frantically waved his arms in agitation.

You were the type to joke around because of your effervescent nature. He reminisced the moment where your joking got off hand, resulting him from running around the corridor - searching for Senku. 

"SENKU!" He slammed the door loudly, causing the people from the room to flinch in surprise. Senku, unamused from his sudden intrusion.

"What is it now you big oaf?" The man shook him aggressively. "(Y/N)'s suffering from a deadly disease!" He cried. 

"What deadly disease would that be?" 

"Vitamin IQ Deficiency!" Your laughter can be heard from outside the laboratory as Senku pinched the bridge of his nose, confusing the poor man more. Senku looked at him, preventing to let out a laugh.

"That's not real idiot! I'm starting to think you have that Vitamin IQ Deficiency!"

"No, I'm sorry. I don't remember anything." You shook your head in response as your face lacked the mobility to portray other emotions than naivety.

Both of them were quiet, unable to speak. They can only look at you with such painful and longing expression that you can't understand. 

"What about Senku (Y/N)?" 

"The enemy? Was I associated with him before my petrification?" You asked innocently.