+ 31

the walk was silent through the park as we pass by the river, few people around the city, on the way home just like us. chilly breeze slapped through our skins.

our daughter, sleeping peacefully on his father's back, hope her wishes were fulfilled today. i looked at her peaceful face.

"she looks best when she's sleeping, isn't she?" jimin chuckled.

i smiled and nodded, "she looks like a jasmine flower plucked fresh from the garden of eden." i suddenly spat out.

i heard him laughed, "didn't know you're poetic."

i suddenly got embarrassed, "sorry." puckering my lips while my head was lowered.

"beautiful."

"what?" i looked up to him.

"your poem was beautiful. were you a writer?" he asked.

"not really, used to write in high school but not anymore." i smiled a little, remembering the back of my notebook full of thought and short poems.

"why not?"

"i got tired of writing, got no inspiration. it's not easy." i said.

"i get it," he smiled, "i'm just gonna put her in the back." i nodded and walked behind him, ready to wish my little princess a good night.

he buckled her seat belt, i went to her and kissed her forehead. i, then closed the door.

"drive safely. thank you for today." i smiled.

"sure, anytime. thank you." he smiled back and i turned my back but then i heard my name being muttered, i looked back.

"did you call me?" i asked, making sure.

"yeah." he looked on the ground, "uhm, good night!" he then went to the driver's seat in hurry.

i chuckled a little.

i did what? 

i walked to my car and started my engine. i  drove way back home to rest. when i came home, i texted jimin.

-

park jimin's pov

maybe i shouldn't have said good night? and just drove?

"ugh." i groaned and looked at my daughter drooling, i chuckled. 

i drive in a medium speed, making sure any bumps won't wake my daughter up or she'll find her mommy, i'm sure.

when i parked my car, i picked my daughter up. the maids greeting me as i entered the door, i went up to her room. she groaned a little bit when i laid her that i stopped breathing, praying she won't wake up.

and she didn't.

i placed her blanket and closed the door, keeping a little space open in case she cry late at night.

"can you please guide y/n up to eui-hae's room when she arrived?" i asked the maid and she nodded.

i went to my room and my phone buzzed inside my pocket. i saw it was from  y/n.

from: y/n

gonna pick her up tom morning to my house, is that ok?

i replied with a 'sure' and removed my shirt, massaging my back from carrying eui hae. i removed my pants in a tiring way since i was too sleepy. i walked with my eyes half open to close my door when,