~Part 17~

"I'm not talking trash about anyone, but don't you think he's a little too young? Anyway, he's 22 so I guess it's not that young. I'm probably just old." My teacher said and I narrowed my eyebrows.

22?! Jimin is literally a year older than me. He isn't 22.

"Oh, he's 22? I thought he was younger." I said. By that time we arrived at the classroom.

"Oh you did? I can't tell. He just looks young." She opened the door and everyone scattered back into their seats.

"Good morning class! I'm so sorry I'm late. There was so much traffic."

I sat down in my seat which was next to Kayte. She told me hi and I told her hi back.

Is Jimin really 22? No, he wouldn't lie to me.

______

It was finally recess and my classmates began leaving the classroom. The teacher was still packing her stuff.

"Wanna come to the cafeteria with me?" Kayte asked. I replied, "it's alright. I'll stay herem"

"Okay. Want anything?"

"It's fine, thanks."

She left and so did the teacher. It was just me, Garlsie and a few of my other classmates.

I unzipped the pocket of my book bag to take my phone out but suddenly Garlsie stood next to me. I ignored her and plugged  my earphones into my phone, about to plug it into my ears too.

"Krua." She called my name. I looked up at her. "Do you like Jimin?" She asked.

"Can you please leave me alone?" I told her. She asked again but through gritted teeth, "Do you like Jimin or not?"

I plugged my earphones into my ears and she pulled them out.

"Do not ignore me Krua. Ignoring me is the biggest mistake you'll make in your life."

I looked up at her and said, "harassing me is the biggest mistake you'll make in your life."

She grabbed my shirt collar and pushed me off my seat. I almost hurt myself badly.

"Garlsie leave her alone!" One of my female classmates yelled, walking to us followed by the rest.

"This girl is dating the 23 year old P.E. teacher, Mr. Park." Garlsie said. I stood up from the ground and dusted my uniform.

One person gasped in sarcasm and others were genuinely confused.

"Really? A girl like Krua?" Joli asked. "Garlsie, forget her. Let's go." She then said.

"No. I will not forget her. This is disgusting." Garlsie replied. "Where's your proof?" Someone asked.

"Yeah, she has no proof? No one is gonna believe you!" Another yelled.

"You will see the proof soon. Krua's not as inocent as she may seem."

"Please stop spreading false information about me." I told her.

"False? It's true. And you know it." She responded, looking directly into my eyes.

"You're calling me disgusting but.." I then stopped and thought about what I was going to say. I didn't want to say that her dad wants Jimin to marry her. It'd be too much unnecessary drama.

"But what?" Garlsie asked angrily.

"Why are you so triggered?" Someone asked.

"Yeah. Do you like him too?"

She looked at them angrily and said, "I don't like him. I just feel disgusted hearing about things like this."

"Who did you hear it from?" Joli asked.

"I didn't hear it, I saw it."

One boy clicked his tongue in annoyance as he turned around. "I can't believe anything she says." He said to his friend and the two of them walked away.

I took up my phone and my book bag as I began to walk out the classroom.

"See! She's a coward." Garlsie said.

"Shut up!" A boy yelled.

I opened the door to the girls' restroom then went in one of the stalls before locking it.

I sat down on the toilet after I placed my book bag down on the ground in front of my feet. It was better being there than staying in the classroom listening to Garlsie.

I turned on my phone and played around with the games I had downloaded on it.

Suddenly I heard the door open. I looked up from my phone as I heard two girls talking.

"She probably ran in here, I'm sure of it." I heard Garlsie's voice. "Why are you so desprate to find her?" I then heard Joli's voice.

"Because I like Jimin. I told you that already."

"Whoaa, calling him by his first name I see." Joli responded and Garlsie chuckled. A pipe then turned on and I heard the water running.

"Why can't she just leave me alone?" I whispered to myself.

I then flinched at a noise of the bathroom doors being kicked open. My heart rate went up.

They then came to my door but it was obviously locked.

"Is anyone in here?" I heard Garlsie asked. She kicked the door again. "Answer me."

"Garlsie shh. What if it's another girl?" Joli said.

"I don't care." She kicked the door again. "Who ever is in there answer me!"

I then heard her sigh and their footsteps walk away. I took the chance to run out of the bathroom.

Taking up my phone and book bag, I quickly opened the door and ran as fast as I can. I heard Garlsie's voice say, "look!"

Author's Note:
OMG VGJVFYKNB 1K READS!!! AHH THANK YOU SO MUCH 😭😭
I'm still so amazed that it got 1K reads fast since this story was only published during November last year and only 1 or 2 weeks had gone by in the new year. I've also just gotten back home from school and this is the best thing I've come home to! Looking at the number is so unbelievable-- thank you! 😭💜