Chapter 4- Friends

"Are you okay?" A voice said and I looked to see a man with kinda shoulder-length blonde hair, pale skin, and brown. I smiled softly and nodded my head at him.

"Yes, I am, but you didn't have to bother yourself from saving me. I was perfectly okay." I told him as he looked at me for a moment before nodding his head.

"So, your not one of those famous people?" He asked and I tilted my head.

"No, I love my fans and kinda the paparazzis, but you can't really blame them. They were trying to do their job and they sometimes make mistakes on doing so." I told him as he smiles chuckling before nodding his head again.

"I see, do you need help? I can show you around the school." He offers and I smiled more nodding my head.

"Of course, thank you so much. I thought I'll get lost." I giggled making him chuckle and nod his head.

"My name is Jasper Hale, what is your name?" He asked and I giggled when he grabs my hand and kisses the back of it like a gentleman.

"Well, my name is Blair Alexandria Melody Swan, sir." I teased making him chuckle and me giggle.

"So, your the famous singer that my twin is talking about." He tells and I tilted my head in confusion. He noticed and chuckled again shaking his head.

"I have a twin sister. Her name is Rosalie and she goes to this school as well. Now, shall I give you a tour around the school?" He held his arm out and I giggled as I hooked it.

"Why, thank you." I teased and he chuckles as we both began walking inside the school. Whispers went around as some gasp seeing me. Girls would ask for my autograph or take picture which I didn't mind at all. Jasper and I stopped in front of the office as he opens the door for me and let me in first.

"Thank you." I smiled as I made my way to the front office. She looks up from her papers and gave me a smile which I returned.

"Hello, sweetie, what can I do for you?" She asked nicely.

"My name is Blair Swan, the new student." I told her as she nods her head before standing up. She opens a cabinet and grabbed a piece of paper before sitting down placing the paper on the counter along with a map.

"Here is your schedule and the map of the school in case you get lost. If there is anything you need, come by the office." She smiles up at me and I nodded smiling as well.

"Thank you so much." I bowed and turned around to see Jasper smiling. We both got out of the office as he took me to my first class which is AP history with him.

"So, you made the woman behind that counter like you. How?" He asked and I looked at him confuse.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Well, the school things she is the spawn of satan and when me and my siblings went to that office, she was kinda rude to us. When you came along, its like god was by your side and she made her nice to you." He shrugs making me think and shrug my shoulders before smiling.

"Maybe, I have a gift." I told him making him chuckle and nod.

"That you do." He smiles as both of us entered class.

——

Jasper was a nice kind yet weird guy. He gives off an aura that tells me that he is full of mysteries and tragic past which interest me to no end. He brought me to my next class which is English. The bell already rang which told me that we were late.

"I am sorry about making you late." I told him feeling sad, but he kept a smiling and shook his head.

"Don't be, lil' mermaid. I have an excuse to why I was late. Besides, the teacher I have likes me so, it won't be a problem." He tells me and I smiled nodding my head.

"Thank you again really." I smiled and he smiles back.

"No problem, lil' mermaid." I waved goodbye as he walks away waving goodbye as well. I walked inside the room and towards the teacher handing him my schedule.

"Miss Swan, sit next to miss Alice Cullen." He said and I smiled nodding before making my way towards the girl that the teacher pointed. I waved at some of my fans who gasped and waved back making me giggle at their reaction. I sat down and smiled towards the girl with dark hair, brown eyes and pale skin.

"Hello, It's nice to meet." I greeted and she smiles back happily.

"It's nice to meet you as well." She greets and I looked towards the board giving the teacher full of my attention.

"So, today we will have a spelling pop quiz except for Miss Swan since she is new here." The teacher tells everyone as I hear some groaning.

"I would like to do it too." I volunteered and the teacher looks at me.

"Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded my head. He shrugs and looks towards the class.

"Alright, then take out a piece of paper and put your name on it then label it 1-7." He says and we did as we all were told. I placed a paper on the table and looked for a pencil, but I didn't find any.

"Here." Alice hands me a pencil and I smiled at her taking it feeling her cold fingers.

"Thanks." I told her as she smiles and nods her head. The class went silent as we all did our quiz while the teacher told us the words. It was an easy quiz since its spelling out big letters kinda like spelling B.

After Alice and I finished our test, the teacher stopped everyone as they asked to hand the test forward. Everyone began groaning and saying that they failed and that this class sucks when they handed their test to the person in front of them.

"So, my name is Alice and you must be Blair?" She looks at me and I nodded my head smiling.

"How did you know?" I asked her and she giggles.

"My boyfriend Jasper's twin sister Rosalie is a huge fan of you. She can't stop talking about your music." She tells me and I giggled nodding my head.

"She found out that you moved here to Forks and was soooo crazy about meeting you." She tells me making me laugh and nod my head.

"I can't wait to meet her as well." I smiled and the bell rang as the teacher dismiss us. We all grab our stuff and I looked at Alice.

"It's so nice to meet you. See you later, butterfly." She waves and I grew confuse on the nicknames from both Jasper and Alice. I shrugged it off since it was cool and walked out of the classroom towards gym.