Chapter 18

- Jade -

"How is she?" I heard Debbie's voice question. I turned to her and gave her a big smile.

"She's resting. I'm just so glad we got her back ," I sighed happily and gently kissed Perrie's temple.

I've been sitting in this position for what seem like an hour just admiring this beaut. I mean , I haven't seen her in I don't know 2 months?

"I'm gonna go to the grocery store , I'll be back in about an hour alright?"
I murmured an okay , not tearing my eyes away from my blonde beauty. I fiddled with my phone playing candy crush. Suddenly my screen went black.

"Seriously? I was about to pass that level god damn it!" I exclaimed , totally forgetting I wasn't the only one in the room. I saw Perrie started to stir before her eyes fluttered open. I cursed under my breath but automatically smiled when Perrie adorably yawn and rubbed her eyes sleepily. "What time is it?" she asked with her voice hoarse due to the lack of use.

"3 in the afternoon" As soon as those words left my mouth , Perrie's head shot up. "What?! Why didn't you wake me up?" I just shrugged , a giggle escaping my mouth. She pouted and crossed her arms in protest.

"You needed to rest babygirl ," I giggled softly before placing my lips on hers. Oh how I missed the taste of her lips.I felt her melt into the kiss so I did as well.

"I missed you so so much ," I breathed out against her lips.

"I missed you too baby. I'm so glad we're back together ," she said softly before pulling on my wrists , causing me to wince. She noticed and immediately let go of me. "I'm sorry did I hurt you?" she asked , worry evident on her face.

I gave her a smile and shook my head. She didn't look convinced but nodded anyway. She pulled my arms again and I got the message. I slipped under the covers beside her as she held me close like a teddy bear.

I giggled and pecked her lips once again. "Happy 3rd month anniversary , Jadey ," she whispered. My eyes widened before I grabbed my phone and looked at today's date. 4th of November 2014. I can't believe I forgot our anniversary.

"Oh my god baby I'm so sorry! I totally forgotten about it ," I said and facepalmed myself. Perrie chuckled as she removed my hands from covering my face.

"Don't do that. I want to be able to see your beautiful face ," she giggles before kissing all over my face , causing me to scrunch up my nose.

"What do you want to do today? Movie marathon?" I suggested. She immediately shook her head. "I've been stuck in that hell hole for months so I think I want to go out ," she said. I chuckled and thought of what to do for the day. I have to make up 2 months of uncelebrated anniversaries.

"Wanna go ice skating?" Perrie suggested , grinning like a cheshire cat. My eyes widened and I immediately shook my head.

"Aww why not? It's fun!!" she pestered , bringing the famous pout back.

"Icanticeskate" I muttered. She furrowed her eyebrows. "Pardon me?"

"I can't ice skate ," I murmured a little louder. "I'm sorry , I can't hear you"

"I CAN'T ICE SKATE ALRIGHT!" I exclaimed. Perrie burst into fits of giggles beside me. Now it was my turn to pout. "You're mean ," I muttered , acting like a 5 year old.

"Aw I'm sorry ," she cooed , causing me to smile. "That I'm still gonna drag you to go ice skating with me!" she yelled before jumping off the bed and running to god knows where.My jaw dropped open as a gasp left my mouth.

I giggled softly as I looked down , my scars catching my attention. I let out a sigh bas I ran my fingers over them. How am I supposed to tell Perrie this?

"JADEY COME HERE ," I heard Perrie yell , her loud voice interrupting my thoughts. I walked down to see Perrie devouring some pancakes that appeared from nowhere. I raised an eyebrow and walked further in the kitchen. That's when I realized Jesy and Leigh were here with their heads stuffed in the fridge.

"Oh hey guys ," I laughed.

They simultaneously removed their heads from the fridge and gave me a cheeky grin , giving me a small wave. I shook my head and sat beside Perrie , laughing at those two. My chin was at the palm of my hands as I watch the two idiots fight over some fruit.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my right wrist. I turned to see Perrie studying my wrist.That's when I knew I was in a hot soup.

I immediately pulled my hands back but it was too late. She saw them. I didn't know what to do so before she said anything , I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in.

Before I know it , tears were falling like waterfall. I don't know why but I feel so disappointed in myself.

"Why did you do it , Jade?" I heard Perrie whisper from the other side of the door. I started sobbing uncontrollably as Perrie banged on the door.

"Baby open the door please ," she whimpered.

I slowly unlocked it , creaking it open. I immediately fell into Perrie's embrace , hugging her as tight as I could. "I'm sorry ," I sobbed out. She rubbed my back soothingly as she whispered comforting words in my ear.

A/N

GUYS GO ON TWITTER AND TWEET '#MTVSTARS Little Mix' AS MANY TIMES AS POSSIBLE PLEASE!! DO IT FOR THE GIRLS

-Nelly‼️👼💖