this feeling

" i can't believe we're going to be captains!!!" Techno yelled from the soccor field after sipping he's drink.
Techno and gulf were on the soccor field with a few drinks having a small party. Gulf barely touched he's drink. Techno swung around happily to sign heavily.
"Gulf." He whined, putting he's arm around gulf sitting on the ground beside him.
"What's wrong, were captions now!!!"
Gulf smirked and took a big swig of he's alcohol.
"Yes its great." He breathed out in a huff.
Techno eyed gulf sullen expression.
"Gulf i.am here what is going on, you've been very quiet this month putting all your energy into soccor which is great but what's going inside your head?" Techno poked gulfs temple.
Gulf huffed.
"This just been a bad month." "I can't find anything to stop this marriage."
Techno stood up quickly moaning.
"Gulf you need to knock it off." " What has mew done to you to for you to try and break up this marriage?" Techno eyed him questionally.
"Never mind, your drunk i should take you home."
"Fine" techno rolled he's eyes.
They got in the car, techno put he's head back and let the cool air hit he's face. Gulf breathed in deeply.
"I think.i might have feeling for mew."
Techno quickly opened he's eyes to look at gulf mouth hanging open.
"What?" He chucked.
"Listen I'm not gay i hate gays with all of my heart but mew we've umm been through some stuff." Gulf coughed it out.
Techno thought over gulfs words. Then he straightened up.
"Through what?"
"Just things okay you don't need to know Everything."
"Have you two?" Techno made a popping sound with he's mouth. Gulf slapped he's head.
"Jeeez would you stop hitting my head."
They drove in silence to technos house. Techno hesitated getting out to look at gulf.
" be honest here, do you want to?"
Gulf just stared at techno and shrugged. Techno smiled and closed the door. He watched has he's friend went in side, gulf drove home sitting in the car.
"Do i want to?" He questioned.
He signed and pushed himself out of the car all the lights were off. He saw a plate of food for him and for the first time in 2 months he looked it over. Mew made this for me. He quickly looked at the spicy raw shrimp. He knew mew didn't like raw food but he would make it special for gulf. He ate it and cleaned the dishes,silently going up the stairs. He stood in front of he's door to look to the side to mews room.
Techno question resonated in gulfs mind. "Be honest, do you want to."
Gulf bit his lip allowing everything he'd been repressing play in he's mind til he's pants got tight. He stood now in front of mews door hand on the handle. Gulf shuddered and he's dick went limp. The last thing to play in he's mind was the boy (champ) pulling gulf into the alley. He silently put he's forehead to mews door tears rolling down.
"I can't mew, im sorry."