Chapter 41

Damon

It was late at night, past midnight. I laid in mind recalling memories of us. A sad smile crept on my face. I really want her next to me. I have missed her cuddles and laughter. All I could think of was her. I was frustrated already, Loranda should send me a note, do something. I sighed as I knew I would not be able to sleep that night. I got out of bed and decided to do a quick survey around and see if I'd be able to find out any clue. What happened that night was still a mystery to us all as no one could clearly recall or did not even have any idea what happened. I jumped out of my window and ran into the woods. One thing was sure, Loranda had help on the inside or had been inside. I then remembered the gown Lianna had gotten, I surely didn't get her that but I lied to her not to get her worried. Surely Loranda must have been the one that sent it. If only I was honest that night. I thought with the high level of security she would have been caught but I was proved wrong.

After my unsuccessful wander in the woods I went back to the office and to my shock I saw the last person I was expecting to see. Seated on my chair was Loranda in all her devilish glory. It's not that I had met her before but the aura she exudes gave me the information I had to know.

"If it isn't the mighty Damon Salvatore, mate to my one and only sister." She said in a mocking way. I was still shocked as to why she was here, what she wanted, how to respond.

"Now that you mentioned your sister, where the hell is Lianna?" I angrily asked.

"Oh, calm down alpha. I was about to ask you the same thing." She looked up at me, anger shining in her eyes. Well she's not the only one who gets angry.

"Where are you keeping her, what exactly do you want with her?" I raised my voice banging the table.

"I need her for something, I came to the party but I sure as hell didn't take her."

I couldn't do anything but laugh. "So you expect me to believe that she's not with you and you're not the one that kidnapped her?" I asked angrily.

"Of course I'm not. It seems like I'm not the only one who hates her. The most important thing now is getting her back."

"We heard the noise." Sam and Jonathan walked in and Sam upon seeing her flew her across the room with a heavy gust of wind. Before she recovered he was in front of her, he picked her up and pinned her to the wall straddling her neck.

"I'm only going to ask this once. Where is she?" He asked coldly.

"Oh Sam, it's good to see you too."

"Answer me." He asked banging her head on the wall.

Her eyes turned pitch black and she pushed Sam away. "Well I'm going to say it once too. I have no idea where she is."

We all surrounded her ready to pounce if she made a move.

"I'm not ready to hurt anyone of you. On the contrary I'm here to help you find her." She spoke up.

"We don't want your help dear." Jonathan spoke up harshly.

"I can be of help, I want to help." She sounded desperate.

"You can help by leaving and leaving her the fvck alone." Sam shouted.

I don't know why I felt she was being sincere, I think it's because I've not seen her do anything yet. She couldn't really hate Lianna that much?

" The threats that Lianna had gotten and the gown, were you the one that sent them?" I asked staring at her intently.

"I did." My anger began to flare up as she said that. She had wanted to hurt Lianna on the day of her birthday, she probably took her but is now playing dumb about her whereabouts and claiming to help us find her.