Chapter 22

Chapter 22
Meeting The Two Sly Foxes and Taking In The Fallen Angel!

(Y/N PoV)

I'm right now in Kyoto.

How, you might ask.

Well, it's quite simple.

I slept long enough on the train to miss my station and when I woke up I noticed I'm on the last station, which is Kyoto.

I decided to explore it, because I would like to meet Yasaka for...purposes.

As I walk through the streets, I let a bit of my kitsune power out.

Few minutes after, I felt a presence following me, but surprisingly, not in the shadows, but in plain sight.

Well, you know what the rule is.

Always hide in plain sight.

I went to a park and noticed my follower sat next to me on the bench.

I looked at her and realized it was Kunou.

"So, why are you following me?" I said.

"You let a bit of your kitsune power out, not to mention the monkey smell too." she said, completely unfazed.

'Well, that was blunt.'

"Shouldn't you try to be more discreet? About the powers, I mean. The way you followed me was genius." at my statement she blushed and smiled lightly, but it quickly went away.

"Thank you for the compliment and no, I don't need to. When I know that someone has a strong kitsume aura, I'm ordered by my mother to bring the person to her. So, would you kindly come with me?" she asked, holding her hand out.

"Sure."

As we were walking, I heard whispers and rumors spreading, which made me uncomfortable.

"Is that his little sister?"

"No, looks like a cousin to me."

"Maybe they're daughter and father?"

"Or maybe a forbidden love between a young teacher and a even younger student."

I looked at Kunou and noticed that she was blushing madly, but nonetheless held my hand, as we were walking to Yasaka's place.

As we arrived, Kunou informed her mother about a strong kitsune arriving.

"Mother! I brought a strong kitsune home!"

'It sounds like I'm a wild beast and she asks if she can keep me.' I shuddered at the thought.

I heard footsteps and saw Yasaka.

Deducing from her, only wearing a towel and her wet hair, I know that she just had a shower.