Chapter 1

Yuichi's Pov

My name is Yuichi, Also known as Agent 4 in the new squid beak splatoon. I'm the 4th agent personally picked by Captain Cuttlefish the captain of the old squid beak splatoon. Right now I'm on a mission to find a stolen mini zapfish. As I inked my way to the zapfish I keep on noticing this octoling looking at me from a distance. As I head over where she was she keeps on swimming away. I thought nothing of it and cleared the level retrieving the zapfish. As I head back to HQ Captain cuttlefish stopped me. "Agent 4. I have a new mission for you." He said to me in his rusty voice. Can't Agent 3 do it? I'm really tired right now." I groaned. Cap'n shook his head. Agent 3 is on another mission. So, will you do it?" He asked me. I sighed. "Fine. What is it?" I asked. I want you to go pick up an octoling that might be useful to us. She said she has been bullied and right now she is traumatised of DJ Octavio." Cap'n said. "Huh? Wait what? You want me to go pick up an octoling? What if DJ sent her to spy on us and steal our stuff?!" I exclaimed. "Well, she seemed to be really crying," Cap'n said thinking. I facepalmed. This guy will literally believe anything if the lie is good enough. "Okay okay. I'll go. Where is she?" I ask. "She's in here," Cap'n said gesturing to a manhole. I nod and swim inside. When I dropped inside I saw a grassy area. In a distance, I saw an octoling looking the other way. It looked like she was praying. I quickly ink a path and swim over to her. When I got closer to her I noticed that she was the octoling that kept on looking at me from a distance. "Um, Hello? Are you the octoling I'm supposed to pick up?" I ask her. She stopped praying at looked at me. She had dark galaxy like eyes and red tentacles. She looked cute for an octoling- wait. What am I saying?! I just thought that an octoling cute! Arghh! "Um, Are you okay? Are you listening?" The octoling said. "Oh sorry. Can you say it again?" I asked her. "Oh, sure. My name is Erina. Thanks for adopting me Agent- uh..." "Agent 4. Nice to meet you." I said shaking her hand. She smiled. "Nice to meet you too."

Thank you so much @rhybgaro for thinking of an idea I could use to make this story. As promised here you go! Enjoy! Pokemonfan out!