Announcement Board

Okay so I think I'm going to start using this to post little announcements and what not so that I don't have to add a whole new chapter every time I have something to say. Anyhow, how would y'all feel about a story about Avery and Michael? I'm thinking it would take place not necessarily while Amina's story is happening but she's somehow still there. Or maybe it can be set up maybe like an alternate universe type thing where all of the characters from Her Alpha King are there and Amina functions almost in the same way that Avery did in this story (abuse survivor who's had time to recover) but the stories aren't connected if that makes sense.
What do y'all think? Throw me some suggestions because I did a terrible job at explaining this.

11/01/2020
Just in case y'all didn't catch it when I posted.

12-25-22

12-25-22

Hello everyone,
So just to start off I want everyone to understand that I have a history of assault and abuse and once I was out of that situation I needed a way to cope. Writing this was my way of coping hence the graphic nature of the book (and why I put the trigger warnings that people insist on ignoring). I didn't know how to cope with the feeling I was having so my way of coping was to delude myself into thinking that it didn't happen to *me* it happened to this character I imagined. Writing this was my way of transferring my own feelings and experiences onto someone else (a fictional character) and having them experience a type of closure or happish ending because that's not something that I was able to get. Every character in this book was a mirror of a person that I had/have in my life and what part they played in both my trauma and my eventual start to healing properly. This wasn't a healthy coping mechanism but it's what I thought would work before actually starting therapy.

Now, with that being said there are too many of you thinking I wrote this for shits and giggles and that I got a kick out of writing this type of stuff. No it wasn't fun no I didn't enjoy it and yes I was at my lowest and this was a last ditch attempt to get my act together. I'm seriously contemplating taking the whole thing down because some of you are being so nasty and hateful to me when you could just not read any further. I was clear on the subject matter that this book would contain so it shouldn't be a surprise when those scenes happen.