|dekatria|

Untouched

All Rights Reserved

© 2014 Luna Black  

~*~

Warning: Lots of cursing in this chapter. Read at your own risk.

Ariel pushed Hades off, the anger that was growing inside of her overcoming her lust for the god. She cursed under her breath, searching for her clothes and began to yank them on. “That bĭtch can eat her heart out.”

Hades breathed out, quickly getting up from the bed and tried to stop her from leaving the only thing that was protecting her from his ex-wife. “Ariel,” he cajoled, reaching for her arm, but she shrugged him away.

“Don’t try to stop me,” she tied her long hair up in a sloppy ponytail and searched for shoes, “I’m not someone to be fücked with; I’m not some damsel in distress; I will fück her up.”

“Ariel,” he said a bit louder as he zipped his pants up, “Persephone is dangerous; she’s a goddess. You cannot just go out there and fight her, she will kill you. This is not some game.”

He wrapped his arms around her waist, trying to stop her from shaking so violently and she hissed, “And interrupting my örgasm isn’t some game either! Who the fück does she think she is?”

“I can hear you, bĭtch!” Persephone bellowed, tightening her hold on the alcohol bottle she was swinging in the air.

“You were supposed to hear me, whöre!” She tried pushing Hades away, but he tightened his grip on her and placed her in front of him.

“Listen to me,” he spoke quietly and with authority, “if you go out there and mess with Persephone, no one knows what she will do. Let me just calm her down and then you guys can talk about-”

Ariel rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest and pouted her lips like a child. “I don’t want to talk to her; I want to rip her hair out for stopping us.”

He chuckled, pressing a soft kiss to her lips and said, “As soon as she’s gone we can continue, I told you; I have a decade of missed sex to catch up on.”

She smirked, giving out a small laugh and said, “Look what you’ve done to me. I’m willing to go out there to fight a goddess because she interrupted us.”

He winked at her, pulling his shirt over his head and said, “I’d do the same. Now be a good girl and stay put, okay? I’ll be right back.”

She rolled her eyes, looking away from him and huffed under her breath. Hades chuckled, shaking his head and opened the door. Ariel looked down at her nails and began to scratch off the cracked nail polish to keep her mind occupied.

“Persephone,” Hades began, clenching his jaw as soon as he saw her, “what are you doing here?”

She glared at him, tilting her head to look behind him and said, “Where is she? I’m going to kill her.” Her speech was becoming slurred and she took more swigs of the alcohol. “Hades,” she whined, sounding pathetic, “she took you from me. Let’s just kick her out of our home and I’ll give you that kid you always wanted.”

“That’s enough, Persephone,” he gritted his teeth, staring down at her with disgust, “just leave before I do something we both regret.”

“Like what?” she cried, stumbling towards him, “Bring a whöre into our house? Sleep with her and then replace your wife?!” Tears began to slide down her face as she moved closer to the infuriated god and said, “She’s tearing us apart, Hades. We have to stop her before it’s too late.”