Chapter 4

Ignore mistakes if any...
Do inline comments...

.........................

"Acha bhabhi hum log chalty hayn bht late ho gaya hai!!" Nazish said to Aisha after the dinner sitting in the living room... while the two girls were upstairs at Dua's room... "Acha theek ha but aj Zoya ko yahin chor jao!!" Aisha requested Nazish who in return looked at her husband... Abdullah with a smile nodded and Nazish turned to Aisha and said.. "acha theek ha... but unho nechay to bulaiay!!" Aisha smiled and asked Saima (a worker) to call both the girls.... soon both came and saw the four elders standing near the door... while Nazish and Abdullah were all ready to go.... looking at them both walked to them and Zoya asked... "Ammi hum ja rhy hayn?? Itni jldi??" The four smiled and Aisha said side hugging Zoya... "han wo to ja rhy hayn... par humny apni bahu ko aj ky liay yahin rok lia ha.." on the mention of bahu all of them could see a small blush on her face and they smiled... later both of them met them and then sitting in the car drove away... after they went the four of them came inside and Aisha said... "ab tum dono jao or han jldi so jana subha fajar ki namaz ky liay bhi uthna ha.." aisha said and turned to see both of them running upstairs... she smiled to herself and walked behind ahmed to their room....

..............................

Reaching at dua's room both sat on the bed when dua's phone ringed she picked up the call while zoya said "tum baat kro... mein change kr ky ati hun" dua nodded and zoya went to his room after taking a dress from dua's cupboard.... after she went... "han bhai ab boliay!!" Dua asked fahad who was silent listening to zoya... "Ahmed uncle log idher hi hayn abhi tak??" Asked fahad... on which dua told him "nhi bhai uncle or aunty to chaly gay hayn... but mama ny bhabhi ko aj yahan rok lia... because mny kaha tha" "oh.. okay" fahad said and got silent for a second after that he asked... "acha mujhy ya batao tumhara show kesa tha??" "Bohot acha raha tha... u know sab ny bht tarif ki thi about my dresses... but it was a tough competition" dua told him excitedly... fahad smiled and said "wo to hona hi tha... but i know my baby sister she was the best among everyone" as soon as fahad said this... the door of dua's room got opened... and zoya entered she looked at dua who was still on phone... so she asked sitting beside dua... "kis st baat kr rhi ho??" "Aik min" dua said and turned on th cam... fahad looked at the screen to see video call request he found it weird... but then accept it... as soon as he accept it dua turned the cam towards zoya who looked at the cam from her mobile.... fahad after accepting the request sat straight and the next moment he saw her... his zoya... his wife... while zoya who was looking at the screen got surprised... she saw him after 5 years... her fahad... her husband... both were lost in eachother which made dua smile...
dua knew about zoya being determined of not talking to fahad till he will be back... but she also knew that both of them miss eachother like hell... so taking it as a chance she made them look at eachother....
here both were lost in eachother since long time... they were distributed by the knock on the door of dua's room... zoya looked away and then stood up... opening the door she saw Aisha... but zoya walk passed her and went to his room... while aisha with a frown entered the room to see dua looking at the door... "Isko kia hua??" Aisha asked dua referring zoya... "kuch nhi ap ya dekhiay bhai ki call ai hui" saying this dua showed aisha fahad... and she talked to him...

.............................

After coming to fahad's room... zoya fell on the bed looking at the ceiling.... she was just thinking about fahad.... she saw her after 5 years... he is changed in these 5 years.... his eyes... his lips... his mole... his hair... he is her... her husband... her friend... her fadi... whom she missed so much in these years... all she wanted to have him next to her... just one more year... and he will be back forever... to her.... she smiled remembering his face.... she pulled the quilt over her and closed her eyes remembering him... with a big smile adoring her face...

Aisha after talking to fahad came to see zoya... she entered the room to see zoya sleeping peacefully with the big smile on her face... aisha smiled remembering that dua told her about how she showed them eachother... aisha walked to her and placing a kiss on zoya's forehead aisha murmured a PAGAL... and with a smile went away...

............................

Aaslam-o-Alikum...
After sooo long...
sorry for the delay...
Do tell about the update...

#OkThanksBye