십칠

Jeongguk and Taehyung were still cuddling when they heard the loud sound of the door falling shut, Cerberus lifting his heads and growling at the upcoming intruder but relaxed when he saw the small figure entering. "Good puppy", Taehyung praised the hell hound who yapped satisfied by the praise.

"A puppy who can kill an entire army if he wants to", came the snapped answer of Min Yoongi who has stormed inside, the last owner of the keys besides Jeongguk and Taehyung of course, letting himself fall right in front of the couple's feet on the bed, sighing dramatically.

"And there's the other pet", Jeongguk commented, earning a glare from the vampire. Taehyung giggled cutely, his head resting on Jeongguk's wide chest, one leg shoved in between Jeongguk's and Cerberus was resting on the other, protectively having placed his large paws over the golden leg of his owner.

"Shut up, no one asked for your diddly darn opinion", Yoongi just huffed, allowing one head of Cerberus to sniff at him. "How long have we been living together, Dog? You must know my scent by now", each head had a different ability, one was great in sniffing, the other in hearing and the other in seeing.

"Leave Berry alone", came the cutely whined response from the silver haired beauty in Jeongguk's arms. The other two men laughed silently while Cerberus relaxed again when he saw no thread in Yoongi for his owners.

"Can't believe you call this fucking huge beast like a fucking fruit", Yoongi grumbled, resting on his elbows and merely scooting closer when he saw that one of Taehyung's hands wasn't busy.

A pleased sigh left his lips when Taehyung started stroking his hair, closing his sharp eyes, soft features immediately relaxing. "A cat", Jeongguk commented quietly, earning a kick from the vampire.

Yoongi as their oldest, and possibly only friend was also the only one to act so daringly towards the king of hell, besides Jeongguk's love Taehyung of course or else he'd lose his head already. "A kitty", Taehyung joined in amused.

"You're very lucky you're cute, Taehyung-ah or I'd murder you in your sleep", Yoongi only grumbled, not being serious with his words. "I'll have your head before you can even lift one finger", came the possessive answer from Jeongguk, almost immediately.

"Two seconds, you owe me five bucks", Taehyung giggled, making Yoongi huff. "Damn, I thought he'd need three", he commented, eyes still closed. Jeongguk growled irritated but also amused.

"Are you betting on me, Babyboy?", he asked his lover who looked at him with innocent puppy eyes. "If I can win, of course", he bluntly confessed, pressing a quick kiss to Jeongguk's heart. "Love you."

"Mhm, you better or I'll have your cute ass bent over before you can say Ggu", Jeongguk only huffed in return. "How's the revolt doing, big boy?", Yoongi asked after a few minutes of silent shared kisses in between the couple and Cerberus' snoring.

"Not as serious as expected. It's soon over. I was thinking about making a trip to earth with my Babyboy", Jeongguk said, Taehyung gasped and lifted himself up elegantly, puppy eyes sparkling in joy. "Really?! Oh Ggu, yes!", he squealed happily, peppering his lover's face with kisses.

Yoongi smiled fondly by the pure affection of love. A little bark caused his attention to turn to the end of the bed where a little dog hesitantly looked up to the three. Warily looking at the huge dog taking the side of Taehyung.

"Tannie! My Baby, are you still scared of Berry?", Taehyung exclaimed, pretty eyes wide when he glanced down to the little Pomeranian whining shyly for his attention.

"Since when is it trend to take my own lover away from me?!", Jeongguk growled, snapping his fingers.

"Gguuu", Taehyung whined, seeing that all of the others were gone but he hadn't the chance to protest further because he was flipped onto his back, the devil hovering over him and claiming his lips in a fiery kiss.

"Finally, I feel like we haven't had time for each other since centuries", Jeongguk grumbled against Taehyung's plush lips, nibbling on his bottom lip and earning a moan from his lover. Greedy hands moved over Taehyung's lithe body, causing him to press his ass into the mattress beneath.

"Ggu, you know that I love you right?", Taehyung whispered against Jeongguk's lips, the devil growling but nodded. "More than anything in the world", he continued, lifting his delicate shaped hands to place them onto Jeongguk's cheeks.

"I-I think I've never... really thanked you... for saving me from my fate... you could've left me there to suffer alone, y'know... I mean you're the devil but you listened to me a-and... you're my life, Ggu. I love you more than anything, more than myself", Taehyung choked out, tears forming in his eyes which Jeongguk noticed confused and worried.

"My heart chose you the second I saw you, Taehyung... where is this coming from? Please tell me so I can make you happy again."

"But G-Ggu, you're my happiness. My world. The love of my life."

"Babyboy- I love you so much... and eternity sounds worthless without you spending it with me."

Jeongguk pressed his lips back onto Taehyung's, capturing the boy under him in the moment filled with their passion and love for each other.

Forgetting the dangers to their love and the special someone trying his best to rip them apart. Because Park Jimin was still out there, wishing to take Taehyung as his own.

~

Ela_koo