🗒 ❛ Comfort Me ༉‧₊˚✧

[WARNING!!!:Read at your own risk i guess‐]

°•𝘌𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘬𝘦•°

"Just jump already..."

"This is what you wanted right?End your life and everything will be fine. . .he deserves someone else-"

Strong muscular arms wrapped around the female's waist,Pulling her down from the rail of the school's rooftop.

"Dear...You should have told me what the other students said about you,what they said isn't true"

The [Hair color]-nett smiled bitterly at him,covering her tear stained face with her hands.

"I hid it because they were true!,I'm just a misfit quake,why bother loving someone like me!?Please just let me die-"Quake turns her to face him,Capturing her soft luscious lips.

"Don't listen to them dear,I'm all that you need and not their nonsense"

°•𝘛𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮•°

Thunderchu♡:
Hey are you alright? :(

Thunderchu♡:
Please message me back hun,I'm getting worried

Thunderchu♡:
That's it,I'm coming to your house.

Thunderchu♡:
I'll be at your door in 5 seconds flat stay where you're at.

My eyes slight widened at his last message i never knew that ignoring him for a whole day would lead to this,I had to because one of his fangirls threatened me.So i quickly rushed downstairs and turned all the lights off and locked my front and back doors.

I messaged him back and said,

My lovable idiot:
Don't!,I'm at my aunts since mom and dad aren't home so i stayed at her place at the meantime,don't worry about me :)

A few seconds passed and i recieved a message from him,

Thunderchu♡:
You had me worried there for a sec,you should have told me sooner,Get some rest we still have school tomorrow night Hun,Love you.

I blushed but suddenly remembered what his fangirl said.

||The next Day||

"Just ignore them. . ."I mumbled,walking past the gang then entered my class.

The day went on by me ignoring all of my friends,especially thunder.

After my last period i got out of the school but stopped once a certain someone held my hand and pulled me close to them

"Hun...why are you ignoring us?"I tried to break free from his grip but failed.

Then he leaned in and whispered,"if it's about one of my fangirls trying to hurt you,don't worry I'm way ahead of them."

°•𝘊𝘺𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦•°

"Sweetie what's wrong?"my lovable boyfriend asked before cupping both of my cheeks as i stared at his blue orbs.

I sighed,"i just feel like a piece of trash today..."