🖤Lady Noire X Mister Bug❤️

"Time to devilize!" Mister bug yelled, as lady WiFi went back to normal and left "Pound it!" They stared into each other's eyes "We're alone...." Bug smirked "We're in a restaurant's kitchen..." she rolled her eyes but giggled straight after as he let out a growl, he held her hip nearly hard enough to bruise. "Ohhh Mister bug~~" noire laughed "The thought of not being inside you tonight is killing me" He grabbed her around the waist and lifted her onto the stove. Making her knees straddle his waist "C-Chat..." a little moan escaped her lips as he slid his hand up her thighs "My name isn't chat...detransform now" bug took her miraculous off and hooked two fingers into the waistband of her thong. "Mister bug....." he tugs the string slowly down her pale legs, his greens eyes hot on her. "Princess..." Hers legs spread wider as he said her name, she raised her back so she could feel the cold steel on the back of her thighs "A-ah!" Mister bug smirked and leaned over her, pinning her against the stove. Noire is hyper-aware of his hands travelling over her thighs, stroking closer to the centre "Ahhh! C-Bug!" He stepped closer and cat-licked her ear suddenly his hand slipped between her legs "A-ah!" He dragged two fingers over her soaked folds, brushing against her clit. "You like princess~~?" The small touch ripped through her like wildfire "Y-Yes! Ahhh!" Her head tipped back exposing her neck, and he took advantage of it. "I love you..." he left a hot trail of kisses down her skin his fingers play in her wetness, dipping into her opening and tracing around her clit. "Spots off" Mari reached down to grab a fistful of his shirt, pulling him up so she could kiss him hard. She kissed him earnestly, begging for more. Adrien smirked as he pulled her trouser up "W-What a-are y-you d-doing?" She blushed "Let's go home...we can't really have sex" he sighed "Ugh...I know..."
"AHHHH!"

""AHHHH!"

The end!