* ° . • ✧ Chapter 10 ✧ * ° . •

"You're an alien.
Your touch so foreign. It's supernatural. Extraterrestrial."
- 𝐄.𝐓 ( 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 )

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

We we're heading up to the lab to see Tony and Bruce doing something with the cradle. I observed the screen to see that they've been trying to put Jarvis in the thing.

"I'm gonna say this once--" Cap said to only be cut off by Tony.

"How bout' 'non-ce'?" Tony asked looking agitated.

"Shut it down!" I yelled as my eyes glowed a blue-ish color.

"Nope, not gonna happen." Tony said walking away from all of us.

"You don't know what you're doing. My scepter was the price for that little body in there. Don't put it to waste." Loki said pointing at Tony looking very irritated at the idea of theirs.

"And you do? She's not in your head?" Bruce asked pointing at Wanda.

"I know you're angry." Wanda said going in front of Loki and Pietro.

"We're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade." Bruce said looking very stressed.

"Excuse me, Doctor Banner. But you're not the only person trying not to go around and destroy everything." I said walking forward before Steve grabbed my arm.

"Romanoff!" I stared at him for a while before he continued. "Don't. Natasha wouldn't want any of us to be fighting right now. We need to focus on saving her." He whispered.

Steve stepped in front of me and spoke again. "Banner after everything that's happened--"

"It's nothing compared to what's coming!" Tony said turning around and making us all look at him.

"You don't know what's in there!" Loki screamed.

"This isn't a game!" Tony argued.

Suddenly Pietro sped out of his place and shut everything down.

"No, no. Go on. You were saying?" He said looking at Tony.

Suddenly a shot came from below him causing him to fall down to the floor below.

"Pietro!"

"I'm rerouting the upload." Tony said before Cap tossed his shield towards him causing a circle of spark to appear around the room.

Tony put on his repulser and used it to blast Steve to the ground.

Suddenly Bruce went behind Wanda and head locked her. "Go ahead, piss me off."

Cap punched Tony's chest causing both of them to bounce back. Wanda used her powers to free herself from Banner's grasp pushing him back.

"Wait!"

Just as we we're all fighting, Thor came out of nowhere and gathered some thunder and placed mjolnir on the cradle as it started downloading. Everyone was petrified. This was so cool.

The cradle burst open revealing an android. Just standing there. All of us watched in astonishment as he came to life. The 'vision'. We all slowly stood up staring at it. It suddenly came towards Thor immediately getting tossed backwards and it going in front of a window to look at itself.

We all looked as it was just there observing it's new form. It started flying down on to the ground.

"I'm sorry. That was... Odd." It said facing Thor. "Thank you." He continued. All the sudden a cape appeared around it's neck. Woah.