Chapter 11

Harry- I sigh putting down my pen, putting my hands on my head groaning because of my headache

Lucius- I look up from my desk at his desk which I had put in here a few months ago "you alright love?"

Harry- I hum in annoyance, nodding "my head is hurting, all this stress isn't doing any good for me especially now I don't want to focus on the exams but also the baby and Draco and everything is getting all out of hand with Dumbledore and the..." I was cut off by a kiss

Lucius- I pull away from the kiss, picking him up sitting in his chair, sitting him in my lap "calm down love, Draco has been spending alot of time with Severus lately I think there is now something going on between the too of them" I then point to the crib "the baby, she is alright, unlike before with Draco he has a house elf and we both don't want that happening with Hela, plus look at her she's fine and nothing is going to happen to her. As for Dumbledore, Tom is sorting that all out as soon as you finished your exams we will be getting read of Dumbledore plus you can easily take over the school, Tom adopted before the wedding happened remember your now not just the heir to Gryffindor, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw but also the heir of Slytherin you can take over the school within a click of your fingers and as for the world Tom will be sorting all that out too and going through with everything with you and the others helping out"

Harry- I look into his eyes looking at him guilty "I'm sorry for stressing out and everything"

Lucius- I smile softly stroking his cheek "it's okay love, we all get stressed at time, remember that time I have stressing out about work and everything and had a panic attack you where there for me every second as I am with you right now"

Harry- "always beside eachother until the end that was what our vowls and words we said at our wedding, together forever until death does our part"

Lucius- "forever?"

Harry- I smile "forever" I lean up kissing him on the lips "I love you"

Lucius- I smile looking into his eyes "I love you too"

Harry- then crying brake us up, I groan putting my head on his chest with a smile  "there's our little princesses" I get up taking my top off and opening the front of th training bra getting ready to feed my little princesses

----

Draco- I smile brightly "yes, one hundred percent yes"

Severus- I smile joyfully leaning down pecking him on the lip before picking up the ring sliding it onto his ring finger

----

C.W.