Chapter 13

Harry- "you know it's Draco birthday in a few days"

Lucius- I nod "yeah we went out and got him a few presents for him"

Harry- "how about we do something more special for him" I said winking at him

Lucius- I raise my eyebrow "what do you have in mind love?"

Harry- I smirk sitting down in his lap grinding down before leaning down biting his ear lob before whispering the idea of the extra present in his ears

Lucius- I smirk taking his chin in mine "that a great idea baby boy"

----

Draco- "what did you want to show us both" I said looking towards severus and then them.

Harry- I smirk untying my robe dropping it off my shoulders and onto the floor

Draco- I gasp seeing his bare chest with his big breast and him in silk black panties. I look towards my dad seeing him in nothing at all standing there hard and naked. I look to Severus seeing his reaction is positive and the way I wanted, knowing we are both feeling the same feel towards this.

Harry- I walk over, take Draco right in mine leading him over to the bed laying him down before taking all his clothes off leaving him naked underneath me. I slide the back of my panties down taking him in my hand and sliding down on his cock, feeling him within me.

Lucius- I walk around behind severus magicing his clothes away in nothing but boxers. I step forwards kissing down his neck loving that he is responding straight away by tilting his neck and moans that he let's out. I slide my hand away from playing with his nipples before sliding down putting my hand in his boxers stroking as he watches the two on the bed as my lover bounces on our princes cock. I nip his ear lobe "it's been a while hasn't it been my friend"

Severus- "more like when we were in our twenties going back to when he messed around in school"

Lucius- I smirk "aaah yes, I remember you spreaded out underneath me as I fucked into you were such a good little submissive for me but then I had to go and fucking marry Narcissia, we still mess around for a while didn't we but Narcissia got pregnant with yours and Tom's godson who your now marrying, I hope you are both making each other happy because my son and you both deserve happiness especially after you lost your sister Lily who everyone thought you were pinning over"

Severus- I smile "we are both happy and comfortable together, me and Draco sometimes play daddy and baby and I am glad he is comfortable around me to be his little self and I can't wait to marry him, yeah before I saw him as my godson but he grow up to be a very handsome kinky baby boy"

Lucius- I chuckle "good, I am glad you are both happy and now we both should be having some fun, Harry looks like he is going to cum any second"

Severus- "agreed" we walking over, I lay down feeling my boxers ripped off and feel his magic lube us both up and stretch me out before he fucks into me. I moan arching my back missing this feeling, I move my have unconsciously holding into Draco hand as Hary rides him and I get fucked by Lucius, hopefully one day Draco will be comfortable enough for him to fuck me or I could ride him like Harry

----

C.W.