54- Never You

"Belle! The guys are all here c'mon! We're leaving in a bit!" Beck calls me down from my room but I don't move. It's New Years Eve and I'm doing Bio work. I had time anyway, I knew they were going to pregame before going to Tyler's house.

"I'll be down in a bit!" I yell back to him. My parents said we could have our friends over tonight while they went over to the Kazers. We weren't staying though, New Years was a Powell night.

"Hey, c'mon, it's New Years Eve, you still have a week to do all that" Arrex says softly as he comes in my room

"Yeah I know, I just wanted to get some stuff done" I look up at him with tired eyes. I'd been stressed about the Caleb thing for days, I haven't even talked to him yet. I've been really just hiding out in my room for the passed week or so.

"Hey are you okay? You've been acting weird, we've all noticed it"

"Yeah, I'm just-"

"Don't say stressed, it's winter break, you can come up with a better lie than that" my brother grins as he hops on my bed "You know you can talk to me right?"

"When did you get all sensitive?" I grin at him. Arrex has alway been the, well to put it simply, the hardass brother. He's the one you go to when you want to have fun or need someone's ass kicked, he's not the one I'd usually go to when I just needed to talk to someone.

"Very funny" he playfully glares at me "But seriously, I know I'm a dick sometimes but I love you"

"I know A" I grin at him "I'm good, I promise"

"Alright," he smiles as he gets off my bed "I expect you downstairs in twenty minutes"

"Yes dad" I roll my eyes at him

He leaves with a very dramatic scoff, leaving me in my quiet room. However, it doesn't last long as both Em and Amy barge in my room.

"Belle! New Years Eve pre-party is going on downstairs and you're in here studying" Em groans, throwing a hand to her forehead dramatically.

"I already heard it from A" I glance up at her, the two are like the same person.

"You gotta get ready!" Em once again scolds me

"To go to my own living room and then T's house?" I question slowly

"Yes! A living room that is now full of hot guys, one of which you will kiss at midnight. You gotta look hot, besides, Ty's party is formal," she states dead serious, once again as I watch Amy behind her, trying not to laugh her ass off.

"You really are the most dramatic person I've met"

"Caleb's downstairs" Amy comments

"I know"

They both knew about our situation and awkwardness. They were both on Jordan's side with this, I however wasn't so convinced. Obviously I knew what I should do, actually doing it though, that's the hard part.

"You have to face him at some point" Amy reasons "Regardless of everything that's happened he's still one of your best friends"

"I'm surprised you haven't jumped onto that dick yet" Em calls out form my closet "You guys have been flirty since forever"

"Can you sew her mouth shut?" I grin at Amy

"Believe me, if I could I would"

"Hey I'm just being honest" Em grins walking out of my closet "You have nothing to wear, so I brought you this" she says holding up a rosé tulle dress

"Em-"

"Wait no this is Amy's" she cuts me off, throwing the dress at Amy before taking out a silky white thin strapped top with lace lining its v-neck cut, paired with a rosé sequined skirt "this is what you're wearing, the top will make your boobs pop and the skirt will make your ass look better than it already does" it was actually pretty cute