||32.

This Chapter is dedicated to my namesake, EddyBTheBeluved kindly jump over to her profile and check out this awesome book; JUST FRIENDS.

Enjoy.

                                • • •

                  ||Eno's POV||

I walked into the school's building with Emem beside me. I have never been this nervous in my life. Why does Felix always make me feel this way? It was both frustrating and annoying at the same time.

"So, what's the plan?" I asked Emem, as we both approached our classroom corner.

"Get an alone time with him," Emem said in a 'duh' tone.

I thought twins could sense each other's feelings.

"I can sense you, Eno." Emem sighed. "It's not a must that I should inform you of your own nervousness."

Is she now a mind reader?

"And no," Emem looked at me. "I'm not a mind reader. I'm just your loving twin who knows all about your reactions."

"Okay okay," I decided to brush it off. "But what if__" I immediately stopped, when we turned towards our classroom corner. Emem and I stopped talking, as we looked at Sofia. I almost ran into her.

"Hey Emem," Sofia did the honours of speaking first.

"Hey," Emem smiled at her. Sofia nodded at their little greetings, before walking passed us.

"She's still mad at me," I sighed.

"And I'm wondering what gave you that impression," Emem said, her voice laced with sarcasm.

I decided to ignore her sarcastic tone. "Looks like she was heading for the bathroom."

"Yeah," Emem replied absentmindedly, as we resumed our stroll.

"Hey Emem," I stopped on my track, making Emem to do the same. She looked at me with knitted brows. "I'll be right back, you can go to class without me."

I quickly left Emem side. "Where are you going?!" She yelled after me.

"To apologize to Sofia!" I hollered. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me, until I arrived at the ladies restroom.

I turned the handle and pushed the door open, before heading into the restroom. My eyes quickly sighted Sofia washing both hands on the sink.

Sofia, whom must have noticed my presence, glanced at me through the restroom mirror. "Are you gonna use the restroom? Or are you planning on staring at me all day."

I chuckled a bit, "I could do the later."

Sofia sighed, as she wiped her hands with a paper towel. "Eno__"

"I'm sorry," I blurted out.

Sofia looked at me with stunned eyes, "What?"

I breathed out, before moving closer. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being a selfish jerk. I'm sorry for destroying our friendship and I'm ready to mend it." I stopped, to catch my breath. "I'm ready to apologize to Felix."

"E__"

"Emem is helping me out," I went on, without giving her a minute to speak.

"Emem and Dafe are helping me to grant Felix and I some alone time."

"En__"

"I just hope he forgives me, and I also hope you can forgive me too." I kept on ranting. "I don't deserve your friendship but__"