Chapter 2

You can't keep on staring.

Look away Jimin.

It hurts, look away.

Please.

I looked away as a tear escaped but I immediately wiped it. I took a step back to leave the room but I guess Tannie acknowledged my presence and start barking towards my direction.

My heart melted at his little attempts to escape from the embrace of the couple so he can come to me. A genuine smile appeared on my face as I crouched down on my knees and opened my arms for him but the couple won't let him. They were so lost in their own world that they didn't even noticed me or even acknowledged the little attempts of Tannie. I Gulped and took a deep breath.

Should I leave?

"Hyung?.." I heard Taehyung's deep voice which bought me back to the situation.

I was just about to reply, but a tiny Fluffy Fur ball attacked me and placed itself comfortably in my already open arms. Tannie barked at me to get my attention which he successfully got. I smiled brightly at him and tickled his tiny fluffy tummy with my right hand and in return he licked my cheek. I giggled at his action as I continued to tickle and play with my little ball of sunshine.

I was so engrossed in playing with Tannie that I didn't even noticed when Taehyung came near me. When I looked up at him, I noticed that his eyes were pretty red and swollen.

Was he crying?

I was about to ask what's happening, but I stopped myself when I noticed how much intense stare he is giving me with his eyes, holding many emotions.

love, sympathy and guilt?

"Tae? What's happening? Why are your eyes swollen? Were you crying?" I asked but he didn't replied. He just kept on staring at me with same emotions. I was about to ask him again but his next action stopped me as he bought his right hand to my face and caressed my left cheek softly and lovingly?

A tear escaped from his right eye as he smiled sadly at me. That panicked me. It hurts so bad to watch my Best friend like this. I can sacrifice anything for my Soulmate.

Anything.

"Kim Taehyung! Tell me right now what is happening? Why are crying. Did you two fight? And what happened to Jungkook?is he sleeping?" I immediately made my way towards my bed where Jungkook was lying. I placed Tannie  softly on the bed as he protested but I kissed his head and placed him on the bed.

When I came pretty close to Jungkook, I tried to shake him by his shoulder but he didn't bulged. I know he's not sleeping because his shoulders are shaking a little bit.

Is he crying too?

"Jungkook?.." I spoke softly but he didn't replied instead I heard a sob which was muffled by my pillow. He was laying on his stomach as his face was stuffed in my pillow.

"What the hell is happening here? Taehyung why he is crying? Why are YOU crying? Tell me right now or else I call Hyungs here.." I stood up when nobody replied me and was about to leave the room to call the Hyungs but a strong grip on my wrist stopped me. When I turned to look at Taehyung, I noticed that he was panicking  and quickly wiping his tears with his other hand.

"Hyung nothing happened, I promise—" 

"Then why you both are crying? Let me call Hyungs and— "

"Hyung listen to me first.. please." He pleaded me with his eyes. I sighed and nodded.

"Hyung Jungkook is just Homesick.. He is missing his family especially his Mom.. that's why he is crying." He explained but I noticed that he is not making eye contact with me.

He is lying.

"Then why were you crying? Huh? Taehyung I know you are lying just tell me what is bothering you both? Someone said something to you or something hap—"

"Hyung nothing happened please.. I'm telling you the truth .. you don't believe me? Why don't you talk to him yourself?" He said, now looking at me with a challenging gaze. I gulped at his statement and his gaze.

"B-But you were crying too. Why were you crying?"

"Hyung you know l-I can't see Him crying like this so I couldn't control myself and started crying with him too. After all he is my Boyfriend and I can't bear to watch him like this."

Something broke in me again.

But for how many times?

Boyfriend.

I shook my head a little and looked down for a second. I gulped again before preparing myself to talk again.

Please God, don't let my voice break.

I tried to speak but wasn't able to form any words. Nothing came out of my mouth.

"What Jimin Hyung? Go and talk to him. I know, at this time you are the only one who can console him and make him feel better. You know very well that No one is as close as he is to you. So please Jimin talk to him." He said as something reflected in his tone. I ignored it and nodded at his words and made my way towards my bed.

When I reached the side of my bed, I sat and hesitantly bought my hand to his hair to caress them. As soon as my hand made contact with his hair he flinched.

He didn't liked my touch.

I immediately bought my hand back and cleared my throat. I looked at Taehyung, just to know that he is already leaving the room with Tannie. I was about to stop him from leaving the room but he already left and closed the door behind him. I sighed while looking down at my hands.

He was just hugging Tae like his life is depending upon him but flinches at my slight touch.

Wow..

I'm really pathetic.

~🌹~

A/N
Please Vote, Comment and Share.

-S.C.