My Sweet

I make my way over as Tormund tortures my poor husband. Two girls approaching them from the opposite end as I gracefully make my way over. Tormund stands with one of the girls. Before the other girl can even think about it Sandor spots me behind Tormund. He reaches out past him and gently pulls me over. To sit in his lap. The other girl quickly walking off embarrassed she almost tried to sleep with a taken man. 

"My sweet, Y/n." He growls taking in my scent with his nose pressed to my neck. 

"Not now Sandor there are still people in here." I protest. 

He allows me to slip off him and sit beside him. His arm however still around me as he uses his free hand to drink. 

"Lady Y/n." Sansa addresses me as she sits down across from us. 

"Lady Sansa." I bow slightly in my seat. 

"Seems you've found your happiness." She addresses Sandor. 

"There's still one more thing I need to get there." He rejects. 

"And what would that be?" She asks. 

I already know the answer is his brother. How badly he wants to kill that man. 

"That's my fucking business." He grumbles. 

Her eyes staring him down. Elias stretches in my arms. He's so precious. 

"Used to be you couldn't look at me." Sandor reminds. 

"That was a long time ago." Her eyes never leaving him. "I've seen much worse than you since then.

Her eyes wandering to me holding Elias. 

"We've heard." I bud into the conversation. "I'm truly sorry for what happened." I comfort. 

She gives me a weak nod. 

"Heard you were broken in," Sandor states very bluntly. 

I elbow him. 

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I fuss. "I'm sorry Lady Sansa." I apologize. 

"No need, It's quite alright." I can see the pain in her eyes as she remembers it all. "He got what he deserved." She smiles slightly to herself. "I gave it to him." She takes a sip from her cup. 

"How?" Sandor pries. 

"Hounds." She replies plainly looking up from her drink. 

Sandor chuckles taking a nice swig from his drink. 

"You've changed, little bird." He notes. "None of it would have happened if you'd left kings landing with us." He reminds. "No Littlefinger, No Ramsay, none of it.

She stands. 

"Without Littlefinger and Ramsay and the rest, I would have stayed a little bird all my life.

With that, she's gone. 

"I kind of miss old Sansa. She's so intense now." I admit. 

"That she is, but rightfully so.

He downs the last of his drink. The pitcher now empty. He looks around for more. 

"Alright." I place my hand on his shoulder standing up. "You've had quite enough," I argue. 

"I want more." He grumbles still looking. 

"Sandor." My voice stern. 

I press my chest against his arm. My hand on the inside of his thigh. His eyes wandering up to mine.