Chapter 7

" so you're basically a sex demon?" Bonnie squinted her eyes a little bit uncomfortable.

" Ah? Who are you calling an incubus? Me? I am a Nogitsune, a Void Kitsune" Stiles hissed, insulted by being called a sex demon he was a dark fox spirit or simply a Japanese demon, it wasn't his fault that he needed to feed through sex, well now he did sound like a sex demon, it's just more entertaining and this town was way too entertaining to just destroy it right now, plus chaos was coming.

"my dear, you have to understand unlike the vampires, this young man, his species was created to keep the balance in the world while bringing chaos all around. Nogitsune cause and feed upon pain, chaos and strife. Unstoppable beings blessed by nature itself" Stiles grinned amused, he never thought that being a Nogitsune could be called a blessing, unstoppable true.

"But this one is strange, this young fox has yet to cause chaos?" Stiles grin fell who are you calling young, you old hag!

"Who do you take me for?! It doesn't mean I have to, Chaos is already coming to this town, I don't even need to lift a finger for something to happen. I mean Vampires are already coming and that Elena girl being here only means more chaos is coming." Stiles sighed happily remembering what Nogi told him about Elena being a doppelganger and some weird sacrifice the Original family wanted and other stuff happening.

"Elena? Is she in danger?" Bonnie asked urgently.

"Bonnie! You are a witch you don't have to get involved in that, you'll end up dead or worse everyone you hold dear will die!" Stiles snickered amused.

"How can you be so heartless?"

"Heartless? Little Witch, I am a being who has lived for a thousand of years I am a being of Chaos the best ending for me is that everyone ends up dead, of course, I don't care how she ends up dead." Stiles laughed out loud under the glare of the young witch.

" I mean it's extremely normal after centuries to only look after myself and no one else, when you live past centuries, you can see things in bigger pictures, trust me you will have a better life without Elena. I mean your loyalty is fascinating, but it still not too late to leave her, but before you start arguing back let me ask you this. What has she done for you to be so loyal to her, hasn't she hurt you and Caroline many times? Lying? being deceitful...if not your relationship with her is toxic" Stiles looked at the young witch seriously, Bonnie was clearly uncomfortable, Stiles shook his head.

"But it's not my decision it's yours if you go to Elena, only death will wait for you and your surrounding, hundred of people will die. If you do your duties as a witch less than 10 at least would die, and most of those death would be natural" Stiles chuckled amused. Stiles frowned thinking about the earlier comment.

" Do I really look like a sex addict?" Stiles asked changing the subject rapidly.
Bonnie nodded distractedly.

"Well believe me, what this town need isn't a Nogitsune who will go into a rampage all around this town. They have enough with those bloodsuckers. Adding a Japanese Demon would only end up with everyone dead." Stiles showed his sharp teeth.

"and the best of it is that you can't stop it or intervene or you will be punished by the balance of Nature, your magic will be taken off with a curse of slow inexplicable pain until your lesson is learned. Not the best way to go, you know" Stiles didn't bother to look at Bonnie again and relaxed, it wasn't every day you see a witch surrounded with such a complicated life. Nogi memories we're extremely helpful, a witch tried to stop him with an aneurysm only for the witch to stop her spell under pain, Nogi stood there laughing while she was screaming in pain until Nogi snapped her neck.

"You know, my kind can feed in different ways, feeding upon the chaos while in a killing spree, even stabbing a sword through the guts of someone works too, but there's also sex. Which is less messy, and I won't have to look behind me" Stiles waves his hand dramatically.

"but there's a condition for me to be able to feed, the person who I fuck or fuck me has to be in pain, be it emotional or physical, Jeremy reeks of it, I mean yes I did approach him with intention of feeding, but I've come to like him as a friend with benefits, you know what it is right? Or are you still an innocent virgin?" Stiles felt satisfied as Bonnie blushed.

"Stop with your fool mouth before I wash it." Stiles looked at the Grandma surprised at the threat.

" Ooh, spicy grandma! I'll stop"Stiles nodded amused, Stiles could even feel that Nogi was amused.

"So when do you think it will happen? That Elena will learn that Stefan is a Vampire?" Bonnie jumped surprised.

"What do you mean?"

"Haven't you seen her? Well, she's dating a Vampire, it won't take long to notice, hell I entered Mystic Falls and could already smell them." Stiles shook his head. It was a pleasant smell, the reek of Death, Blood and lust. Stiles could only whimper in lust, not that they were his type, well the ones he has seen.

"so that's what he is?" Stiles looked surprised.

"You didn't know? Weird normally a Witch can feel it when a Vampire is close to them, I'm pretty sure your magic warned you, that is if you have magic." Stiles smirked knowing that Bonnie had magic, just wanting to provoke her, which worked. Sadly, the grandma noticed.

"This is what I meant, darling, they feed on chaos provoking things and people" Stiles looked amused at the blushing Bonnie for being tricked so easily.

"Don't take it personally that's what I live for" Stiles laughed loudly.

" Now that you know that you can do some mojo voodoo, I shall warn you, don't get in my way or I'll end you" Stiles used the shadows in the room to intimidate her, seeing that it worked he stopped.

" Should you tell your friend I'll chop your head and put it on a stake and plant it in front of your friend's house or even better in front of the Salvatore's house making it believe that they were the ones to do it, do you think it will create chaos? I do! A bloodbath!!!!" a mad glint appeared on Stiles brown eyes, the old witch knew that the fox was serious and nodded, her granddaughter doing the same scared of the threat.