24

'so you're telling me Vik's not a terrorist?' Harry laughed making the rest of us laugh with him. This journey for me anyway really had been the best journey ever, chatting in a confined space with the people I love. We were talking until the music turned up and there was a familiar song on. We all began singing and laughing and just as the song ended josh swerved into a parking spot. 'Here bitches' he screamed as we all fumbled to get out the car. 'I in took a heavy breath so I got the smell if sea water, salty. I smiled as I felt relaxed Harry's arm wrapped round my shoulders as I looked up meeting his eyes I smiled wider kissing his cheek and running off with the girls to get boards.

We were swimming further and further out but made sure the shore was always visible. 'Ahhh' I gargled as simon shoved me off my board I felt myself sink I looked down and could of sworn I saw a shark although my imagination always did that. Stupid brain. I flailed my arms so that I would go upwards I felt a sense of urgency to get up. As I was running out of breath my head broke the water 'huh' I grunted quickly climbing back onto the board 'you fucking prick' I got out between breaths. He just laughed and I rolled my eyes and let out a small laugh. I moved over to the girls who were heading closer to the shore so they could swim and I thought that would be a good idea.

 I moved over to the girls who were heading closer to the shore so they could swim and I thought that would be a good idea

Freyanightingale
My girls for life 💜
Tagged:@y/n.l/n @taliamar

Comments:
Y/n.L/n: honestly one of the best days x
Taliamar: I love you guys ❤😭
Zerkaahd: glad you girls make freya happy
Fan1: awh I stan this friendship group
Hater4: 🙄🤮
Calfreezy: petition to bring y/n back and not harry
Wroetoshaw:@calfreezy HEY!
callux:@calfreezy signed it 100 times already
Wroetoshaw: @callux yo wtf

L/n: honestly one of the best days xTaliamar: I love you guys ❤😭Zerkaahd: glad you girls make freya happy Fan1: awh I stan this friendship groupHater4: 🙄🤮Calfreezy: petition to bring y/n back and not harryWroetoshaw:@calfreezy HEY!callux:@calfr...

Taliamar
💙🧡💜
New and improved powerpuff girls innit

Comments:
Y/n.L/n: tax blue fam
Ksi: @y/n.l/n hate when you talk like me
Freyanightingale: tax orange therefore talia you're stuck with purple
Taliamar: @freyanightingale I love purple
Miniminter: bunch of gays
Y/n.L/n: @miniminter you're literally in a group with 7 boys stfu you gay
Wroetoshaw:@y/n.l/n HEY I'm in that group
Y/n.L/n: @wroetoshaw said what I said 🤷🏼‍♀️

I laughed as i posted my comment, causing  harry to lightly hit me. 'Hey you calling me gay?' He asked as we walked along the beach trailing behind everyone else on the way to the bus. I slipped my hand into his. 'Yeah I'm a boy huge penis' he shook his head chuckling 'well I can confirm that you add bullshitting' my laugh came to a stop my eyes widened. 'Harry' I groaned now feeling weird. 'You know you're cute when frustrated' I rolled my eyes 'shut up' I laughed 'you are cute though' I hit him for the second time today 'harry seriously shut up' he laughed again so did I we were just reaching the bus when he turned too me. 'I was being serious you know' I raised my eyebrow at him extremely confused 'you're cute when you're annoyed and mad' I tried not to laugh but my smile was cracking 'you're an idiot Lewis' I went and sat down next to JJ and as harry sat next to simon he patted my hand. He leaned over the isle 'you're idiot though'. I smiled and ignored how stupid he was.

I leaned my head onto Jides shoulder I was tired from all the activity and I could see the girls were already knocked out from it all as well. I could feel JJs hands stroking my hair and my eyes started to close when I heard Harry's voice. 'Bro stop' JJs hands stopped stroking my hair 'what's up?' I opened my eyes slightly as they thought I was asleep and I could see that harry was feeling a little jealous. 'Sorry I dont know I just felt weird like umm' Simon giggled a little 'someone is a jealous' harry hit him 'no I- I dont get jealous' I opened my eyes and leaned across the isle '2 things 1. Hes my bestmate ew and number 2' I whispered the second reason as only he would understand 'you're cute when you're jealous' I smirked and leaned my head against JJ and he stroked my hair until I drifted off again.

(A/N) another shitty chapter yay x