14. The Twins

[Past Life?] Thought the king.

Before he was about to say anything else, they were interrupted by a servant.

"Your highnesses, the clan leaders would like an audience." Said the servant respectfully.

The king frowned. His expression becoming displeased. "See them to my throne room."

"Yes, sire." The servant said as he began to see to his orders. He also did not want to be a punching bag for neither the prince or the king. He could see that the two seemed to be quite unhappy.

After he saw the servant leaving, the king turned to see the young prince again. "I'll have to see to those old geezers. If you do not want to come, you can go back to your room. I'll see to you after."

Vlad looks at the king. His eyes portrayed nothing. "En. I'll be going to the tower."

The king nodded and left. Looking at the back of the king, Vlad couldn't help but sigh as he was left all alone in the lonely hallway. The sound of the rain drafted into his ears which made him feel as if he could breathe.

Vlad began to walk along the hall, looking through the window as his footsteps echoed in the silent hall. He walked slowly, his fingers touching the windows. "Cold." Vlad muttered to himself before turning around to look behind him.

"Come out." He ordered.

From behind the large vase, a pair of boys came out. "May you have an eternal fortune, your highness." The two boys slightly bowed. One had a small smile hanging from his lips and the other and a serene expression.

Vlad surveyed the two boys. One of the boy had a golden hair and the same golden eyes. The boy at this moment was looking at him with a playful smile. The aura he excludes were as gentle and warm as the warm sun.

The other boy had a silver hair with eyes as blue as the sky. His expression tranquil and his aura was graceful. Vlad looked at the two with a thoughtful expression. The two was like yin and yang. If had to describe the two, it would be like the sun and the moon. The two was the opposite of each other, but it seemed like they cannot live without the other.

"Who are you?" Vlad asked.

"We are from the tiger clan." Answered the boy with the golden hair; not at all embarrassed of getting discovered.

—————
Image of the two tigers:

—————Image of the two tigers: