8

[unedited]
Jimin's Pov

I groan as I open my eyes slowly. I sit up and rub them trying to see. I notice how it's really dark in my room.

"I must have fell asleep." I say to myself until I hear something. Banging? What the hell is that?

I get off of my bed and look at my phone. I squint my eyes as the brightness almost blinds me. It's 10:40 pm. What?? I've been sleeping for that long??

The banging continues so I follow it outside of my room. When I get to the stairs I stop right in my spot. Oh hell no...

I hear moaning coming from Jungkook's room.

"Oh! Yes right there!" I cringe as I hear a woman scream out. That's fucking gross.

I rush back into my room and jump onto my bed. I cover myself with my blanket and cover my head with a pillow trying to block out the banging.

Don't get me wrong, sex is normal but I'm gay so doing it with a girl is gross. No offense to you women.

After what seems like 15 more minutes the banging completely stops. I sigh in relief knowing I can go back to sleep peacefully.

Tell me why I think there's way more to come than just this night.

Jungkook's Pov

I open my eyes to sunlight. I sit up and an arm drops from being on my stomach. I look at the woman in disgust and shove her arm off causing her to wake up.

"Get up it's time for you to get out." I say as I pull the sheet away from her.

"You don't wanna have more fun with me?" She says as she drags her fingers around my chest. I scrunch up my face and shove her arm away.

"No I'm done with you now get out."

The woman huffs unsatisfied and gets up. She gathers her clothes then rushes out.

I sigh and lay back onto my bed putting my arm over my eyes to cover the sunlight.

That was a good night. I wonder if Jimin heard. Pfft what am I thinking I don't care.

I get up and head downstairs to the kitchen. Surprisingly the boy is there cooking? We can just buy maids to do everything.

The doors closes, making it known someone left the house so I quickly say,

"What are you doing?" Jimin jumps and drops his spatula onto the floor. He sure is jumpy.

"Omg can you stop scaring me like that?" He asks as he turns to me placing his hand over his chest to calm his breathing.

I just laugh at him.

Jimin rolls his eyes and picks up the spatula to rinse it. I look at his ass as he bends down and he sure has a nice round one, damn. It's better than all the girls I've had.

"So, what are you doing?" I ask as I sit down at the table. He looks at me with a expression saying really?

He goes back to cooking and says, "I don't know if you know what cooking is but that's what I'm clearly doing." He says as he rolls his eyes.

What a sassy boy.

"Well no shit, but you know you can just get a maid for that right?" I say as I pull the chair to face the kitchen. He stops what he's doing and says, "Yes I am very aware of that."

Okay so then why doesn't he do it?? I roll my eyes and pull out my phone. I begin to scroll for about a minute until I hear him start humming a song.

I look up and I see him swaying his ass side to side.

"Stop doing that."

"What?"

"I said stop doing that."

Jimin looks at me full of confusion written on his face. I sigh and shake my head.

"If you keep swaying like that I might just fuck you." His eyes widen and his face gets red like a tomato. I smirk.

"W-what-" I immediately get up and leave the kitchen heading to my room. Leaving him there to process what I just said.

Jimin's Pov

D-did he just say what I thought he just said??

I stand in the kitchen, holding the spatula in my hand, shocked and embarrassed. Did he mean it or did he just say that to mess with me? Actually I don't care if he meant it or not he can't just fucking say that to someone!

I shake my head to forget about what Jungkook said and turn back to cooking.

Once I finish cooking I turn off the stove and start putting the food onto a plate for myself. Oh and I was only cooking for myself not him so I'm glad he left.

I get the plate and utensils to sit down at the table. When I sit down I take a bite and pull out my phone. I call TaeTae.

"Chimmy!" I pull away the phone from my ear because of how loud he is. I should have seen that coming.

"Hi TaeTae! So I was thinking maybe you wanna come over?" I say as I put a spoonful of food in my mouth.

"Omg really?! Yes I wanna come over! Can I come right now??" He asks excitedly. I laugh at his words and say, "Yes of course!"

I tell him the address and so he hangs up to go get ready. I quickly finish up my food and also go get ready. Well just to put on a more normal type of style because I'm just in pajamas.

I come back down to the living room after getting dressed and what perfect timing, the door bell rings.

I run to open the door and I get knocked down once I open it. I gasp at the sudden knock down.

"Omg I missed you!!" Tae says as he's hugging me on the ground while he fake cries. I laugh at him and his acting.

"I swear you're so hyper today." I say chuckling at him. Then all of a sudden we hear someone cough.

We both freeze and look behind us. There's Jungkook standing there with his arms crossed and one eyebrow lifted. I roll my eyes at him.

I get up bringing me and Tae up to stand.

"We'll be heading to my room." I say as I begin to drag Tae with me towards the hallway. As I'm passing Jungkook I get held back by a grip on my wrist.

I stop and look at him confused and annoyed.

"Why didn't you tell me you were inviting someone?" Is he really asking me that??

"Why didn't you tell me YOU were bringing a girl over last night?" I smirk as I caught him off guard. Even my best friend said a small "yikes" next to me.

I immediately yank my wrist away from his grip and I run towards my room with TaeTae being dragged behind me.

🤭