➼ 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒 ➼

[ 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒 ]

Angelina Hood sighs as she lies on a cot, staring at the dull grey ceiling of the holding cell. The brunette pushes herself into a sitting position as she pulls out a stick of chalk and draws a tally mark on the wall, making number four hundred and seven.

Four hundred and seven days since the girl woke up on the ark. She remembered the day vividly.

Angelina screamed as she fell through a green portal. She clenched her eyes shut, anticipating to hit the ground. When it never came the girl opened her eyes to find herself standing in an empty hallway. Eventually men dressed in uniforms found her and asked for her ID, when the girl tried to explain herself and the men learned that she wasn't from the ark they drug her into the medical unit. Doctors preformed test after test on the fairy tale girl and when they came up with no scientific answers for Angelina's sudden appearance on the ark they locked her up.

Despite not being allowed out of her cell, Angelina still made a friend. After Angelina calmed down from being thrown in her cell, a note was slid through the air vent in her cell.

The girl's name was Octavia and the two became close friends. Octavia was intrigued about the fairy tale girl and Angelina soon spilled everything. She wrote notes to the girl about her family, about her life in the Enchanted Forrest, about her magic. Octavia loved it all.

Angelina had grown used to Octavia's notes so she wasn't at all surprised when she woke up one morning and found a letter lying in the middle of the floor.

Dearest Angelina,

Though you may not understand, I hope that one day you will. I know that you were made for much more than life in the Enchanted Forest could ever offer you. These people here, they don't know it yet, but they will need you. They'll need your leadership and your faith. Give them that.

You also have a soulmate in this world. You'll know you've found him only when you two make an emotional connection. This world is different than anything you've ever known. There's no magic here, only a world in danger of destruction. I had hoped that giving you a life in the Enchanted Forest would shape you into the warrior you've always had inside of you - I was right.

Your first life gave you wisdom, strength, resilience, love. I can only hope that you'll be able to continue these in your new life.

Now, Angelina, are you ready to face this new world?

May we meet again.