118 ~ welcome back girls

(Chae pov)

(Chae pov)

She thought first period would be her most tiresome one, but boy was she wrong...

Even with Jennie and her as a barrier, Jisoo and Lisa still managed to chatter and make rambunctious jokes practically the entire time.

Not to mention, BamBam joined in on them too.

It didn't help that Yeri didn't mind the loudness, and even added to some herself. Laughing and joking along with them.

She'd be lying if she said Jennie and her didn't laugh a little loud several times themselves.

But when the teacher glanced their way, several times, Yeri at least got the memo and helped quiet down the boy.

While Jennie and her worked on keeping their girls in line. Which really only worked by keeping their attention.

So she spent the remainder of the class holding Lisa's hand. Squeezing it while the two of them leaned their heads against one another's shoulders.

Since they had pushed their desks closer together.

Which luckily wasn't disapproved by their teacher, who actually seemed pretty nice.

But as loud and obnoxious as the class had been, Chaeyoung knew it would be the highlight of her day. Highlight of her day, everyday.

Towards the end of the period, Yeri and herself had talked some more. While Lisa and Bam had discussed their after school dance class situation.

Turns out, Yeri has the same class with her after this. Which was nice, because having someone to know in a new class, was always something to be thankful about.

And Yeri was kind.

Roseanne also knows that Yeri would have her back. Therefore, she'd always have Yeri's too.

She helped set up that Lisa date at the coffee shop after all. Getting a little closer in friendship was a much needed thank you towards the shorter girl.

"I don't want the class to end." Lisa mumbled while against her side. "The bell's going to ring any second."

The pout she witnessed while turning to look to Lisa made her frown. Pivoting her whole obody to give Lis a quick kiss. Smiling after.

"Me neither, even though you and Jisoo were pretty annoying..."

"Were not." Lisa crossed her arms and huffed. The bell ringing as she did.

"Were too."

"We were just too funny and you're jealous."

"Of what exactly?" She questioned while lifting up her bag.

"Our wicked sense of humor."

"Hm." She put a finger on her chin. "Nah, it's not 'that' good."

"Huh..."