A talk with Mia

Once I wake up I find myself in Dom's room and I see Dom asleep beside me. What time is it? I ask myself sitting up looking at the clock which read 5:30 in the morning. I won't be able to fall back asleep I think to my self as I quickly take a body shower change and get ready for the day before I head downstairs I kiss Dom's forehead. Once I get downstairs I just sit at the kitchen table thinking as I drink a cup of water while, looking over plans for Jessie's new car. When suddenly I hear the side door open. When I look up I see it's Mia.

Oh Jean it's you. Mia says as she drops her bag on the table and I instantly get up.

Where you out all night? I ask worried looking her over for cuts or bruises.

Yes I was and I'm fine. She says with a smile. What are you doing up?

Can't fall back asleep.

Why? Mia asks taking a seat beside me.

I'm just worried about everything that's been going on between Vince and Dom...

Why?

Because Mia... Vince and Dom are best friends I don't want to be the reason their friendship ended.

But? Mia says.

But I love Dom. I really love Dom. Mia when I'm with him, it's  like nothing can hurt me. From the moment I met him I knew he was going to be someone special to me and he is.

He's probably the most important person in your life. Mia says.

He is the most important person in my life. He's means everything to me.  I'm just scared that Vince's jealousy will somehow destroy everything between Dom and I.

While if your worried about that then maybe you should look at who your talk about. Dom wouldn't let anyone or anything destroy your friendship and as of now your relationship. You have been the only girls he's wanted since the day he met you. He loves you Jean.

I know he does but I don't want to destroy he's friendship with...

Hey! You are not destroying anyone's friendship. Vince is destroying he's friendship with Dom himself. You have done nothing wrong. Mia says

I know. Thanks Mimi. I say with a smile.

Your welcome. I'm going to bed. Hey can you please not tell I was out all night. Mia begs

My lips are locked

With dom's. Mia says with a smirk.

Wouldn't you like to know. Night.

Night Mia. I say quitly

Night. She says before heading to bed for the night. Once Mia is gone I start drawing on a piece of paper. As I draw I feel two arms wrap around my neck.