Lies from a moth

The four made there way back to the vacation house, Lizzie and Alastor licking the blood off there fingers. "so let me get this straight Betsy...your a cannibal whenever you can't control your wendigo?" Zim asked. 

Lizzie rubbed her now burnt and injured arm. "yeah...I get it if its to much for you to handle..." she said sadly. Zim looked at her like she was crazy. 

"are you kidding?! ive seen you now while your in wendigo form, ive been with you for four years, im not giving up on you! lizzie your one the most badasses ive ever known! and I murder people for a living! your amazing lizzie, and nothing can change that." He said and took her hand and raised it to his mouth and kissed the back of hand softly. 

Lizzie blushed red. Zim noticed her blush and smiled, he took her waist in his hand, his tail slighty wagging. 

Charlie and alastor looked over. Charlie smiled softly while alastors eyes grew at the sight. Charlie saw and kissed his cheek. He stopped and sighed. "shes going to be ok Al, look at them, don't you recognize that chemistry?" Charlie asked. 

Alastor looked over and saw the two looking into each others eyes. He looked back at his wife and sighed. "yes it reminds me of when we first started courting. I just..." he said, his ears flattening. "I don't want to watch my little girl grow up..." He said sadly. 

Charlie looked at him and squeezed his blood covered hand. "I know you don't al, but you can trust zim, you've known moxxie for years! hes one of your best friends! besides..." Charlie began and leaned up to alastors ear. "we can always keep trying~" 

Alastors face filled with heat. Lizzie overheard and looked at her parents green in the face. They looked over, alastor forgetting she had sensitive hearing. "what?" Alastor asked. Lizzie groaned while Zim snickered. 

Charlie remembered what lizzie had told her and got her attention and mouthed. "you want to tell him? or should I?" she asked. Lizzie tensed and looked at zim wordily and mouthed back to her mom. "do I have to?" she asked. Charlie sighed. "he'll find out sooner or later." Charlie mouthed back. 

"if you two are talking about the fact that lizzie and zim accidentally did the act while they where drunk, I already know." Alastor said. Everyone looked at him shocked. "how?!" Zim asked, hiding behind lizzie. 

He laughed. "I am the king of hell itself, of course I can tell whether someone is virgin or not! but I am glad that you do not remember it lizzie. Apparently it can hurt the first time, at least that's what I remember from your moms-" he started but was stopped when Charlie clamped her hand over his mouth. 

"I swear to fucking god if you say anything ala-" she began but was stopped when alastor kissed her. Lizzie turned around and felt throw up rise in her mouth. Zim patted her back but he felt he wanted a twist of revenge for that. 

He made a plan and continued forwards, his tail holding lizzies waist. 

three hours later 

"Charlie thank god your alright! I was so worried!" Vaggie cried, hugging Charlie tight. Charlie chuckled. "hey its ok vags! im ok!" she assured. Vaggie let her go and turned to lizzie. She opened her mouth to lecture her, but lizzie stopped her. 

"ah! don't you fucking dare lecture me! if your going to lecture anyone, lecture the man who stole your girlfriend!" Lizzie teased. 

"ELIZABETH MAGNE!" Alastor and Charlie shouted. Zim rolled his eyes and he lizzie slumped down on the couch, millie and moxxie where on there way for him. Lizzie leaned into zims side, but he only grumbled. She was taller than him after all. 

Lizzie giggled and laid down. Abigor watched the two. "hey, while where waiting, who wants a game of truth or dare?" Abigor asked. everyone nodded and abigor looked over at his parents and vaggie. 

"MOM! DAD! VAGGIE! YALL WANNA PLAY TRUTH OR DARE?!" Abigor asked. The three adults looked at each other, shrugged, and nodded. They all made there way over. 

"ok...Lizzie truth or dare?" Vaggie asked. Lizzie shrugged. "Dare." she said. Vaggie looked at zim and her, looked at alastor, and smirked. "give zim a kiss." She said. Lizzie shrugged and went for his cheek but she stopped her. "aha! not on the cheek, on the lips." She said. Charlie had to now physically hold alastor back. 

Lizzie and zim looked at each other and shrugged and kissed quickly. Alastor sat down and leaned back, he knew vaggie was trying to piss him off, but he wouldn't let her. "Ok um...daddy! truth or dare!" Lizzie said. Alastors smile grew. 

"truth." he said. Lizzie chuckled and turned to her father. "how well do you know mom?" Lizzie asked. He laughed. "better than your mother knows herself." he said. Vaggie rolled her eye. "oh really? wheres her sweet spot on her neck?" Vaggie asked. "right in the crook of her neck on her right side." He said. Charlie was holding her face in her hands. 

"favorite movie?" Vaggie asked. "Bambi." he answered, taking out some chewing tobacco from his jacket and taking out a piece. Vaggie smirked, she knew he would know this one, but he would never expect it. 

"you four, cover your ears." Vaggie said tp the kids, they obeyed. she turned to alastor, who was now confused. "how long does she last in bed?" Vaggie asked. Charlie turned bright red. "vaggie!" Charlie squealed. 

Alastors eyes widended than he chuckled. "pfft like you would know." Alastor said. "oh yeaH? ok then shitlord, she lasts three minutes before she gushes." Vaggie said. Alastor choked on the chewing tobbacoo. "how the hell do you...wait....Charlie did you lie to me?" He asked. Charlie looked at vaggie angrily then sighed. 

"kind of..."