Fire, Ice, and Izuku

Izuku and Uraraka walked into the building and entered the room where the fake bomb was. Uraraka walked up to the bomb and put her hand on it "Ohh it's soo real but it feels soo fake."

"Uraraka focus."

"I-I'm sorry Izuku."

"Since we're on the second floor on the opposite side of the entrance I want you to take this bomb outside the window and place it on the building next to us. The first thing the heroes will do is enter the building we ran into, so as long as we keep them distracted their only hope for victory will be capturing us."

"Isn't that cheating? None of the other students did it and we're supposed to use this building."

"Uraraka we're pretending to be villains. Preying upon there misconceptions is exactly what we're supposed to do. That thing you call cheating is what villains do."

"Your idea is negated Young Izuku," All Might's voice ran through the headsets. "True sometimes the villains secret isn't at their hideout but the villains don't know when the heroes will come or in what numbers. For the sake of the training, it's more controlled."

Izuku let out a sigh as he sat on the box putting his elbow on his knee and resting his head in his hand. "I guess we'll just wait for them to show up then."

"I-I'm sorry your idea didn't work Izuku but there must be something else we can do?" Uraraka was trying to cheer up Izuku but any interest in the training was ruined.

"Do you have an idea then?" He wasn't expecting much from Uraraka doubting if she could take anything seriously. 

"I'm sorry," Uraraka said again having nothing.

"Hmm, I just thought of something but it will require you to have excellent timing. Gather every object you can and make a pile. 

They gathered supplies and as Izuku discussed the plan the building suddenly became covered in ice. Izuku's and Uraraka's legs were quickly covered in ice holding them in place. Izuku then activated his quirk as the black parts on his outfit began to glow orange and the ice around him melted, he then moved over to Uraraka's legs melting the ice on her.

"We better hurry they'll be coming any moment."

They ran to a large frozen room Izuku and Uraraka awaited the heroes. The large multi-armed guy Shoji burst through the door with Todoroki right behind him. 

"You finally arrived," Izuku smirked as his hand touched the frozen floor as all the ice in the room evaporated causing the room to fill with steam.

Shoji quickly dodged out of the room as Deku jumped through the steam swinging a knife near Shoji's face. Twirling the knife Izuku struck at Todoroki who was nearby but the knife was slowed by a wall of ice. Pushing his hand against the ice Izuku melted and evaporated the ice causing the room to be filled with more steam.

Suddenly crates began to fly into the steam hitting all three of them. Izuku had told Uraraka beforehand to use her quirk on whatever they could find and throw things into the steam. Also telling her to negate her quirk the moment she believed she would hit something. Izuku made be hit as well but it was worth the risk. 

Shoji makes a charge for the direction the crates were coming from as Todoroki closes in on Izuku, as he closes in he notices the changes in Izuku's costume. Izuku borrowed the idea of having the suit glow and heat up from Endeavor which caused Todoroki's eyes to narrow and focus on Izuku.

Todoroki tried to encase Izuku in ice hoping to reach a temperature that Izuku couldn't melt. Izuku noticed the increased aggressiveness and put his knives away before lunging at Todoroki.

Todoroki thought the reason Izuku was hostile towards All Might was that he was an Endeavor fan and Izuku notice the increased hostility thought that it was Endeavor who had burnt Todoroki's eye. Todoroki quickly backs off as Izuku's burning hand almost reaches Todroki's scar. 

"If you don't use your fire you won't win Todoroki."

"I don't need it to win." 

"Then you aren't a threat." Izuku smiled and turned around chasing after Shoji. 

Shoji had earlier burst through the steam reaching Uraraka and quickly tied her up in the capture tape. Shoji quickly realized the nuke wasn't near her, it wasn't even in the room. Izuku figured if he couldn't move the weapon as he pleased then he would simply move the people. Knowing they would rely on Shoji's senses Izuku lured them to a different floor. 

Before Shoji could tell Todoroki a sharp pain shot through him. Izuku was behind him, hand on his back, melting through his fabric and burning his skin. Desperate to help Todoroki sent wave after wave of ice at Izuku who only increased his heat melting the ice before they even made contact burning Shoji more. 

"Alright, that's enough!" All Might called through the intercom. Despite there being a minute left All Might had to call it for the situation was getting to tense.

Izuku turned off his quirk and backed away from Shoji who was gripping his back in pain, part of his hero costume melted against his skin. Todoroki could only glance away feeling helpless against the situation. Izuku tried to walk away but Uraraka calls out to him.

"H-hey, could you help me please?" Sighing Izuku walks over untieing Uraraka who quickly gets up "I wonder if we won?"

"Doubt it, it was two against one since you were captured," Izuku didn't really care about the results, he was more interested in Todoroki and his reason for not using his fire. 

"I-I'm sorry, I couldn't help that much," Uraraka said her head hanging a little.

Shoji was taken to the nurse as everyone else gathered with All Might.

"The winner is the villains,  with Izuku being the MVP" All Might states.

"H-huh why did we win? I thought we would have lost," Uraraka quickly asks.

"Hmm, you were captured yet the villains won. Does anyone know?" All Might asked.

Yaoyorozu, the girl who creates things but wears so little clothes puts up her hand "Yes All Might, Izuku had Shoji pinned and Todoroki couldn't stop him. Todoroki was making the situation worse since the more ice he used the more Izuku would defend himself and burn Shoji. Izuku was able to keep both heroes away from the weapon. If the battle continued the winner would still have been the villains."

"It would have been different if Todoroki used his fire quirk or abandoned Shoji to look for the weapon," Izuku adds.

"Abdondon someone? That ain't manly at all!" Kirishima chimes in.

"Life is about tough choices, if that was a bomb that could take out a block or more could you afford to sacrifice them?" Izuku replies back.

"All right that's enough, everyone has different ideas of what they would have done which is good. Were here to train you so you can save everyone." All Might states.

Izuku whispered under his breath "Save everyone? Hypocrite. If you could save everyone my mother wouldn't be dead."