Chap 24: take me

Since I've deprived you angels of some good old a/o smut think it's about time to splurge a little don't ya think?

Please enjoy

The pheromones were rough, sensual that stung their bare skin. Jimin's wolf growls at him to take out his frustrations, devour his alpha to distract himself from his evil demons. His glossy eyes narrow, hackles up, fangs out ready to pounce. In one swift, harsh movement he's tangling his fingers in his alphas bed head. Mangling it as he tugs, contorting his head uncomfortably to the side in a sign of aggression and something a little lustful.

"Let's see how good you really are at fucking, alpha. I want you to tame me." Jimin's sultry voice is smooth like butter, silky and washing over Jungkook making him a little dizzy.

Jungkook bares his teeth, eyes flashing a sinful red, something inside him triggering the feral hiding within himself.

"You're going to wish you never said that omega, I'm going to do a lot more than tame you." Jungkook's beginning to rut into him, the second he does Jimin pulls ever so slightly harder on his hair.

Their scents turn wicked, mixing and moulding into one poisoned with nothing but desire and sinful arousal. Jimin claws at his scalp, forcefully bringing him down to attack his ready to be abused lips. His alpha is ready for the attack, mouth open awaiting for his delicious tongue to slither in.

It's sloppy, animalistic in its action. Both in a state that's made them intoxicated-delusional. Grunts and growls resonate from the two young pups, vibrations adding to the pleasure.

Jimin's free hand that isn't twisted in his alphas hair goes to wrap behind his shoulder, pinching and clawing painfully. Jungkook snarls at the sting it leaves, eyes rolling back at the sweet sensation it also brings.

He couldn't deny he loved this side of his omega, the rough, animal side that comes to play in the times they want to be more rough than loving. Last night they made love, this morning they are fucking. Pure and raw, just like animals in the wild do. Claws out, fangs bared, no holding back just the way they both liked it.

Of course they enjoyed the slow, sensual love making they do but there was something to be had for the rough stuff. It brought something feral out that is usually otherwise hidden, buried by the years of domesticating.

"Fuck-Ahh!" Jungkook howls when he felt his omegas sharp fangs dig into the softness of neck, right above his mating mark.

"Mine." Is all Jimin replies, nipping and gnawing until his wolves satisfied he's left his mark.

In another second, no time for Jungkook to blink Jimin's tossing their bodies. He pushes his alpha onto his back, resting comfortably on top of him with his thighs either side of his slender but strong waist. A smirk toys with his lips, glaring down at Jungkook smugly and a little wildly.

"Nah-uh. No touching." Jimin snaps at him, catching his wrists when he attempts to slither his way up his glorious thighs.

Jungkook snarls at him, gearing to fight him, wolf not to happy about the dominant attitude he's parading even if he's a little turned on by it.

"Mine. I'm allowed to touch." He's barking back at him, like it's his birth right to be able to freely roam his hands around his omega.

Jimin scoffs playfully at him, holding his arms by either side of his head as he leans down cockily. Lips looking plump, wet from their mixed spit. So close Jungkook could practically taste his sweetness.

"Not if I don't give permission. Your omega says no, so be a good alpha and listen." The cheeky twinge in his gorgeous eyes was enough to have Jungkook howling, in need of claiming and taking but he can't as the alpha in him wants to listen, be good and please his precious omega.