I'll be her Mrs. Kim

"Mr. Kim Heechul?"

"Yes?"

"You can now come in and visit your wife, she's calm at the moment." The nurse spoke to him, Heechul took a deep breath and went it the room.

Momo's hairs were gray by now, a lot of years passed by since her idol days. Heechul took a seat next to Momo's bed and with a gentle smile he greeted the woman.

"Goodmorning Momo. How are you today?"

The woman tilted her head, but she wasn't looking at him. It seemed like she was staring at someone else, even though in the room there were just the two of them.

He took her hand in his and caressed it slowly, trying to gain his wife's focus. Seemed like he did.

"Manager-nim! You're back." She smiled happily.

Heechul gulped at the name, then he sighed in frustration.

"My love, I'm Heechul, your husband, I'm not your manager." He tried to explain gently, he felt a stinging pain in his chest.

"Ahah~ you're funny. I'm glad we have you in our team." Momo chuckled, coughing a bit in the action. "Aah, I can't be sick right now, I need to practice with the girls later." She pouted.

"Mom-"

"Eheh, do you know why I'm a bit sick?"

Heechul got taken by surpriese, Momo usually wouldn't really speak about specific reasons.

"No, tell me why." He said in his gentle tone, never letting go of Momo's hand.

"Last night I was out with my girlfriend~ but don't tell Pd-nim! He wouldn't understand."

He forced a smile on his face, trying to not let his sad expression show up.

"You're new to the staff, and I've seen you only around me. You should be nice to her and the other girls, or I'll get really mad!" Momo glared at him, surely certain things wouldn't change even with time, the unique expression of the japanese woman was one of them.

"You hear me manager...?"

"Momoring... listen to me." Heechul took a deep breath and took a piece of paper that he had with him in his pocket. "Our nephew drew this for you, he really misses his grandmother, you know?"

The picture was a drawing of Boo, from 'Monster and co.' Honestly, Momo loved that movie and that character so much that she showed it to her kids, and it got passed on to her grandchildren now. Heechul smiled while handing the piece of paper to Momo, that took it with an amused expression.

"Oh my, this fan was so kind to draw it!" She smiled brightely, her eyes were shining.
"I need to show this to the others later... actually, this... remindes me of something." She stared at the picture as if it was alive and talking to her.

Heechul widened his eyes hoping that his Momo would return to him even for just a few seconds.

"This reminds me of our fourth anniversary, Mina was finally back with us. I was dressed as Boo!" She laughed heartely. "You weren't with us at that time... Dahyun looked so funny in that genie costume, still she was lovely." A warm small smile appeared on her face.

A nurse came in the room, and checked on the situation, while handing some medicines to Momo. The japanese woman whined, not wanting to take her pills.

"Mrs Kim, calm down, this pills will help you feel better." The nurse spoke calmly but Momo shook her head away with both of her hands in front of her mouth.