12 dancers? -8

(What I'm wearing⤴️)

We are just in A studio, working in tricks, when Kate walks in. " guys listen up I just got a call from internationals bored and they need the list of our dancers. So we need to figure out who's gonna replace Chloe."

Chloe has left a few days ago because she got an offer from a touring ballet company, which she took, and now we only have 11 dancers.

"Um, I think you might need two dancers." Cierra speaks up.

"Why?"

" Will you might be moving back to Madison, right Michelle?"

"I'm sorry what?" Kate asks Michelle.

"What are your doing?" She asks cierra.

" look Michelle I know you're amazing dancer but this is a huge risk. This is internationals and I want all 12 of us to be there right now there might just be some other dancers that are more reliable."

"Michelle is this true?" Kate asks.

The continue to have their conversation as I make my way over to West and Noah. "Who do you think will replace Chloe?" I whisper.

"To be honest?" West starts.

"I don't know." Noah finishes, "what about michelle?"

"I don't think she'll leave." I say quietly.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I've been rehearsing nearly all day with Giselle and Tahlia. Our trio is amazing we dance to the song Rebels by Ivy Adara. We've been in Studio A for 4 hours, they understand how I can't land my Ariel and we've worked around that.

As we finish up, Noah comes in.

"Hey Ellie, can I talk you?"

"Yeah, sure." I say out of breath.

"I-um."

"Spit it out, Ace." I joke.

"I asked Abi to audition for A-Troop."

"Oh um. Okay, she'll fit in perfectly." I lie with a fake smile.

"You're okay? Uh- with that."

"Yeah." I smile. "Can you go? I want to practice."

"Yeah okay, actually can I watch?"

"Huh?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"I love watching you dance, Peanut."

"Okay" I smile.

*Song: Disturbia by Rhianna*

I dance about Noah and Abi, about how I feel about them. I really like Noah, all these signs say so.

' "Do you think Abi likes me?"
It felt like my heart shattered as soon as heard those words, I don't like Noah? Do I? No. I can't. He's just a friend...'

'"El, I- I'm sorry." He says stepping forward. "I didn't know you felt that wa-."
"I don't." I cut him off, "I don't know what I feel."
And with that he left.'

'"Listen to me. You deserve this spot more than her. You're talented and amazing! Ellie, don't let anyone say any different." He stops for a second before nudging my shoulder, "and don't tell her but I think you dance better."
That puts a smile on my face. He stands up and offers his hand, which i gladly take. He walks me over to the music and put on a song.'

'"Don't worry, it'll come back." He said nudging my shoulder and grabbing my hand.
My face turns pink as he does this and I get really nervous.'

'Then it's my turn, I just follow him around until he stops turns around and scoops me up in his arms.
"Hey Peanut" he says a big smile on his face.
"Ace." I laugh as he puts me down.'

It's a really strong solo, but it's just me winging it. Once I finish he begins to clap.

"What was amazing !!" He says as I walk up to him.

"No it wasnt, my timing was off, my technique is getting bad and I can't even land my Ariel yet!" I blurt out, "no merezco estar en este equipo! y decirme que es bueno no ayuda a Noah." I don't deserve to be on this team! and telling me it's good doesn't help Noah.

"Hey.." he says while grabbing my arm softly. "You're and amazing dancer."

"Thanks."

"No. I mean it." He says pulling my into a hug. "How are the groups going?"

"They're okay. I mean. In the trio the girls have to work around the fact that I can't do it aerial anymore." I say as my cheeks turn bright red and I hug him back.

We stay there for a good moment before Noah puts on the song that we danced to in the music room - I found. And we do the duet again, I love this dance and I love dancing with noah. He just gives me butterflies and it's magic when we dance.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A few hours pasted and we figured out that Stephanie was the new member to our team but.... she was also made the alternate, which was upsetting but she was just happy that she was going.