Fiancé

Grunting again, Ying Yue did not even check if she looked presentable before going out to the living room where Li Jian was already waiting with Ying Fan.

Ying Fan who had hated Li Jian for kidnapping her daughter to a faraway place than her side and had given out a string of bad words about him last night was currently laughing with the same man she had spoken badly about.

She had even smiled and called out Ying Yue to greet Li Jian sweetly that Ying Yue thought this was all a dream.

Ying Yue looks at Li Jian warily, just what kind of sorcery did he use?

Why did Ying Fan suddenly change? This was because, at the banquet, she did not see his face properly, so she did not realize her son-in-law was actually a handsome man that had good manners and was very charming. From the moment he greeted Ying Fan, she could not spot a single mistake in him and this made Li Jian become the apple in her eyes as she thought he was a good match for Ying Yue.

A/N: Women can't resist beautiful things so when Ying Fan saw how good looking he was face-to-face the hate she had accumulated was dispelled.

Ying Yue sigh before asking Li Jian to follow her to her room as she wanted to discuss with him in private. Plus, since he was already her fiancé, there was no harm in this and Ying Fan already gave the green light and approve of him, she had even given her permission and smiled when Ying Yue offer to bring Li Jian to her room.

Ying Yue had already let all the servants out and closed the doors so now the two of them were alone together.

Li Jian gave a devilish smile as he sat down and said, "I did not know my fiancé is eager to see me, I wonder how will it be for our wedding night in 2 months' time?"

His voice was deep and sweet as honey, this man was a temptation from hell as Ying Yue sense he was truly similar to a seductress. But Ying Yue was used to being surrounded by men that even in front of a beautiful and handsome face like Li Jian did not affect her much, much less the 2 princes who visited her just then.

She kept her hands to her side as she glares daggers towards the man before her. Sitting in the opposite direction that was as far away as possible from him, she asks with a cold voice, "What are you up to?"

Li Jian sigh and approach Ying Yue who watched him cautiously but did not do a thing as Li Jian lift up her face towards him and whispers into her ears with a seductive voice, "There are countless women who would be happy when they are engaged to me yet you are the only one that manages to capture my heart. Is this not enough reason for me wanting to get married to you?"

Ying Yue blink once, twice and many times as she could not believe what she just heard. "We've only met each other a few times, how could you have fallen for me?" there was a questioning tone in her voice that she also could not understand what was she saying.

Li Jian smiled an honest one which captivates Ying Yue, "It is precisely because of those encounters that I could not help but fall for you. What do I have to do to make you believe this?"

His hand was still holding Ying Yue's chin and his eyes had to wander towards Ying Yue's cherry lips that looks to be tempting. Ying Yue saw his action and had swallowed her saliva as this was getting out of hand too quickly.

Ying Yue stood up and exchanged their position as Li Jian was now the one sitting and as he was quite tall, Ying Yue did not look down much and now she was the one holding his chin as her eyes look towards his dark brown ones and saw that her face was clearly reflected in those eyes and nothing else.

"Why did you fall for me?" her voice was like a whisper as she actually thought this in her mind but had unconsciously said it with a weak voice that Li Jian could hear her clearly.

Li Jian was serious as he reaches out to cup Ying Yue's face and had said without humour in his tone, "I like how strong you are that you can evenly match with me".

With that, Ying Yue broke out from her daze as she finally understood it.

Li Jian liked her because she was his equal and that was why he was captivated by her. Because he likes fighting the strong, and now that Ying Yue was seen as the strongest in his eyes, his admiration had turned to love. This is why he wanted to marry her because he wanted to be her other half so nobody else could have her. In short, he wanted to possess her as he saw Ying Yue as his.