Chapter 30: Arc 2!!!

Arc 1: My dear empress must compensate Zhen in the next life

Arc 2: N/A

°•••°•••°•••°•••°•••°•••°•••°•••°•••°•••°•••°•••°

Yun Ren Xie felt her body is too light, the familiar feeling enveloped her once more. As she opened her eyes, no rays of sunlight welcomed her instead, it was the eternal darkness again. But a scorching heat on her collar bone made her hiss. She tried to find where it was and felt surprise once holding the small bottle that was empty previously but now, it was filled with purple essence.

"Baoshi? I completed it?" she said unconsciously.

"Host? Ah, there you are!" Baoshi popped  beside Yun Ren Xie and saw the bottle her host is holding. "Host, hurry and open the lid!" she exclaimed.

Yun Ren Xie took off the lid, the essence flew out then a girl in Chinese robes dropped in front of them. She is so beautiful, of course only Yun Ren Xie knew who she is. The girl is the female lead of this manga called CEO of Ancient China. Her eyelids opened and the bright golden orbs met Yun Ren Xie's eyes, as she stood up, her long green hair cascaded. They were similar to Li Si.

The girl's face was surprised upon seeing Yun Ren Xie. "A-are you the creator?!" she asked.

"More or less." Yun Ren Xie answered.

"Li Heng thanks creator for saving me." she weeped in tears and it was extremely too cute.

"Aw.... your so cute!" Yun Ren Xie said before pinching Li Heng's cheeks.

Li Heng just smiled but her hands were starting to become invisible, before she could even say her farewell, she vanished quickly.

The system made a 'ding' sound and next was its voice. "System upgrade, early access of two missions ahead, reduce negative energies from materialization and auto identity detection."

"Host, its time for another transmigration." Baoshi cheerfully smiled.

Another green screen flashed before Yun Ren Xie and it carried the two missions and her next identity.

First Mission: Find Saito Hajime after being transmigrated and keep being childish as a mask

Second Mission: Dont let Okoto and Hijikita end up in a relationship

Name: Soma Katsu
Age: 16
Younger sister of Saito Hajime, she have a frail body. Always getting nauseas when seeing blood, dedicated on protecting her family. She is sweet when it comes to Saito but quite childish. Soma is also the hidden beauty of their family but because of some unknown reason, her hands were sometimes full of callouses. She have been secretly practicing martial arts and kept a naginata hidden in her room.

Date of Transmigration: April 10, 1863
Location: Hirano Shrine

Yun Ren Xie's eyebrow raised, keep being childish? Dont let Hijikita and Okoto end up in a relationship? What sort of mission are these?

Before she could even lament, her eyes grew heavy and everything went dark.

"Miss Soma!" a girl in yellow kimono kept shouting while shaking her young mistress. Her small face were tear stained and stopped moving hopelessly, her young miss was just walking with her when she suddenly fainted. The crowd gathered around to witness the incident and saw a pretty young girl laying on the dusty floor. Everyone thought she already died, such a waste to let a beautiful girl like her perish.