Prologue

~Foxy's POV~

There I stood, waiting for the purple starred curtains to open.

The kids have always loved me. After all, who doesn't love a pirate fox?

As they opened, lots of kids cheered at the foot of my stage. Lots of them even ran away from Freddy's stage to come to mine. When you know that kids would rather see you then the star attraction, life is pretty good.

I took a look at Freddy. I could tell that he was mad. That he wanted those kids to love him more, like they always had.

He just kept singing, clearly hoping to attract more kids. Bonnie played his guitar along with him, also clearly desperate. And Chica sang, holding that big pink cupcake of hers.

I began to sing my song. The kids loved me.

"Happy birthday Riley." I said after I finished the song. I was performing for the happy little blond girl in the pink party hat. She wore an eyepatch and held a hook in her right hand, clearly showing her love for pirates.

"Thank you Foxy."

I smiled when she said my name. She might just be a good friend of mine.

When I started to sing again, she hopped on the stage with me and started to dance. I honestly didn't mind, but the manager did.

"Come down please, he might hurt you."

I wouldn't hurt her. Ever since I was brought in, the manager always worried about me. My sharp teeth always scared him. He even asked one day if I could get different teeth that were more dull, and can't hurt anybody.

"It's alright, she's fine." I said, but that didn't stop the manager from going on the stage and trying to pull her off.

Riley started to play with my tail. Normally, I'd be okay with it, except my tail has been a little loose lately, and I didn't want it to come off.

I gently shooed her away, still scaring the manager with every move. Her father also came on stage with some security guards.

She ended pulling my tail off on accident. Something clicked inside me.

While she handed it to the manager with big sad eyes, my technology started to glitch, or something, and my face flung itself forward.

I tried to pull my head free from what I assumed to be a decoration or a cake.

When I got it out, breaking my jaw in the process, something stayed in my mouth.

Please be cake. Please.

It wasn't. I realized that when I saw something red drip from my mouth with an eyepatch dangling from it and everybody screaming, trying to call 911.

Riley might have just died. Something tells me she doesn't like pirates anymore.

An ambulance took her away, luckily still alive, and everybody left while the staff cleaned up the mess.

I looked at Freddy while they cleaned my mouth, checking for any remnants.

He, Bonnie, and Chica all laughed. Freddy tried to walk off the stage, I'm assuming to make fun of me, when the manager held him back.

"Nope. Sorry guys, but I can't have you roaming around. You might hurt somebody. Don't worry, you three will still be active, but that guy over there is finished." The manager said while flicking off a switch on all of them.

I could see a mix of joy and hatred on Freddy's face.

Kids can't play with me anymore?

After they cleaned me out, they shoved me to the ground and closed the curtains.

At least I'm not deactivated.

I tried to look at the bright side of things. It was hard.

Some guy hammered something into the ground in front of the curtain and left.

When nobody was looking, I took a look at it. It said "Sorry Out of Order."

I guess that's all I am now. Out of Order.

Hey guys, how do you like the new fanfic? I've wanted to write this for a while, and I just love Foxy so much. Also, this may not be how the bite of 87 happened, but it's my own version, so enjoy. Anyways, have a fabulous day and give Foxy a hug. Bye