5.

I told my girls about last night and I was in the break room tryna hold myself together.

I let this happen bruh.

"So what's so bad about sleeping with him?" Missy asked. She came up here to check on me. "The day I left not even a few hours later he fucked somebody else." "You gave him permission."

"It's the principle of the situation you didn't want me to fuck nobody so why you do it especially while I was still on the plane."

They held me.

"Bella somebody requested you."

"Who?" "He says he's your friend." I knew it was King. I got up and went to the front.

"Why are you here?"

"You snuck out in the middle of the night Bella." "King I can never see you again." "Why not?" I sighed. "I don't love you anymore."

"Why not?" "Bella you can leave early if you would like." "Thanks." I went to clock out and grab my stuff. I went to my car and he was outside. "Bella I'm not going no where until you talk to me."

"King please don't make me call the police."

"I just wanna know why Bell."

I tried to stop my tears. "I have somewhere to be." "Where Bella?" "King please just go."

I got in my car and he stood in front of it.

I cranked it up and started driving. He moved out the way. I drove off. I pulled up at this lady house. She's like a mother to me.

I knocked on the door.

"Hey Bella." "Hey mama."

"What's wrong?" "King is back." "That's good." I shook my head no.

"I can't tell him." I said.

"You have too."

"No I don't. I've been good all this time without King I don't need him now." She sighed. "You busy today?" "No why?"

"I want to go find you somewhere to stay."

"I have somewhere to stay." I told her. "That's not what Taviona told me." "Whatever. I just came to pick her up."

"She's in the back."

I walked to the back. "Tavionaaaa mommy's here."

"Mommyyyy." I laughed and picked her up. "Hey big girl. You ready to go?"

She nodded. "Come on."

I grabbed her stuff and we got in the car.

"So what you wanna do today?" I asked her. "Ummm park." She said.

"Want ice cream and then go to the park?" She nodded. "Come on let's go."
_______
We was at the park and I was watching her play.

My phone rung.

King🙄
Hello?

Bella can we please talk?

About what King?

About everything Bella. I know.

You know what?

Why your parents kicked you out?

Why?

Can we meet?

I'm at the park on Sesame Street.

Okay here I come.

Who the fuck told him? I hung up and just sat here. "Mommy?" She called my name. "Here I come baby." I walked over to the swings and put her on it.