four

🍯

🍯

『 B U S A N, 2 0 1 9 』

《 Hoseok's day

"W—who are you?"

A naked woman was laying on the backseat, red curly hair down and suntanned skin covered with glitter. She only frowned when Jimin entered the car. Stupefied, the latter sat back, facing the road instead of the weird girl in the back.

"You're not Hoseokie." she said after a few seconds of silence "But you're almost as hot."

Feeling horny as hell, the naked one sat straight, allowing Jimin to get a glimpse of her breasts. He immediately closed his eyes, heart beating fast at the sole thought of (Y/n) finding him in this situation. She'd go berserk.

"I'm his sister's boyfriend!"

"Hey, don't worry babe! I'm horny that's all, we can bang while your keep your eyes close. As if you didn't notice."

The women's seductive voice only made him feel even more uncomfortable if that was even possible.

Before he could respond, the driver's car door opened, and Hoseok bent down to have a better look of whatever was going on inside his car.

"Susan? What the fuck?"

Jimin breathed out.

"I missed you boo!" The said girl whined, leaning towards him.

Hoseok scoffed, gently pushing her back. "I'm with Sareung now."

"Excuse me?"

"Yes, I'm with Sareung."

"Does she ride you like I do?"

He thought, comparing both Sareung and Susan. Well, the latter did it better, but he couldn't just say it.

"How did you get in?"

Throughout the whole conversation, Jimin preferred to staying silent.

"Got the spare key." she waved the small object "Here." she handed it to him, taking it as a chance to caress his hand

Again, Hoseok scoffed.

"Put your clothes on baby girl, I'm busy right now."

Ew, baby girl, Jimin cringed.

"Want me to come back?"

"No! Never, not until I call you." With that being said, Hoseok focused his attention on his soon-to-be brother-in-law. "Yah, dude!" He patted the poor confused boy on the back. "You don't even have a boner, how loyal are you!"

Jimin forced a smile. "You—You don't seem shocked at all!"

Meanwhile, Susan was putting her clothes back on, listening to them.

"She's American, they do stuff like that. That's why I liked her, but she gets clingy."

"Hey! I'm not—"

Hoseok turned back to fully face her. "Baby girl, I'm having a bonding moment with my soon-to-be brother-in-law. Please shut up, and—oh, you're dressed! Leave then."

A minute later, Susan had disappeared. Hoseok turned the car on, ready to ride. He looked at Jimin on his right, the latter struggled to get himself together.

"Calm down man. Stuff like that happens to me all the time, it's no biggie. But hey, you probably don't know about sex since you're with my sister."

Jimin wanted to refute that, but he gave up. Nothing good would come out if he told Hoseok he often had sex with (Y/n).

"By the way, where are we going?"

The black-haired male smirked.

"To a daytime strip club."

~ ~

Nomi—Hoseok's favorite exotic dancer—had never been rejected in her life. Black long silky hair, skin white as porcelain, generous breasts, curvy hips, and big booty. Who wouldn't like it? Females and males would all queue to have a taste of her. Because of that, she couldn't understand how the friend Hoseok had brought along with him could have turned down her offer. Even weirder, three of her sexiest colleagues were dancing all around yet he spared them no glance.

Swaying her hips to the rhythm of the music, she kneeled on stage to approach Hoseok and his friend who were seated front row.

"I think you're gay." she bluntly told Jimin "Isn't he?" this time, she was addressing Hoseok

The latter held back a laughter. "He's loyal. Jimin here—" he patted his back "is my soon-to-be brother-in-law!"

Nomi mouthed an "oh", relieved that it had nothing to do with her. Sexy boy was just locked up.

"Yo wifey's lucky." She winked at the man. "Is she as hot as you?"

"Nomi, stop it." Hoseok intervened, only noticing now how uncomfortable Jimin was. "We're going to leave." He stood up and opened his wallet. He extracted a few bills out of it before sliding them in Nomi's hands.

As they walked to Hoseok's car, the older one spoke. "I'm glad to know you're loyal. Usually, no one resists Nomi, but you easily did."

Jimin scratched the back of his neck, shyly smiling. "I love your sister."

Hoseok nodded. "I love her too, and I'm happy she has met someone like you. Alright, let's go eat something. I'm starving!"

Jimin couldn't wish for a better compliment. He was proud of himself, and eager to talk about his day with his beloved (Y/n).

🍯