40 FINAL UNION

Sean opened his eyes, and found himself in his room in xiao mansion. He woke up with a Hypnic jerk. Yibo, who was sitting on the study table, came rushing to him.

"sean, what happened?"

"yibo, yibo. Are you ok? I saw someone stabbing you and.......and...... It's all so messed up. I can't remember. Our bunnies........ You kept saying something............ He stabbed you, he stabbed you."

Sean frantically opened yibo's shirt and wandered his hands on his body.

" satisfied. No one stabbed me, except you, repeatedly, that too in a very intimate part of my body. "

Yibo said with fake anger.
Sean found no stabbed mark but was still delusional.

"But..... I... saw him."

"Relaxxxx, ok. It was a nightmare, that's it. Relaxxxxx."

Yibo immediately knew what sean saw, but choose to not mention any thing. He clearly understood that sean saw both of their deaths. He had seen it too, in his dreams, before.

"Sean, you have been too emotionally stressed. Take rest. Ok."

"You won't leave me right!!!"

"No, sean. I wont."

"I am sorry ok, please don't leave me."

"I won't, I swear I won't"

Yibo held sean in his embrace and felt him shivering. He tightened his embrace but then realized sean is having high fever. Due to all those traumas, his body got sick.

"sean, I am going to go call doctor, ok."

"No, no, no, please don't go. Please don't leave me.Hold me. Let me sleep in your warmth and scent."

"ok, ok relaxxxx. I aren't going anywhere."

Sean soon dozed off
But was still shivering.

Yibo got up slowly. Made sean warm enough with blankets. Then he brought some herbal medicine and rubbed it on Sean's fore head. Then some on his injured palm.

"Lan zhan......."

Sean murmured. Yibo smiled. Though he saw his past, he still can't feel being lan zhan. But somehow, he loved when sean called him that. He went back to bed holding sean in his embrace and slept off.

Next day sean was almost fit and fine except the wound on the palm, which needed more time to heal.

After getting dressed, sean held yibo's hand and dragged him to meet their father in his office.

"Dad......."

Mr.Xiao looked up from the papers he was reading and smiled. He was smoking tobacco pipe.