Spoiled Plans and New Army

Lan Ying who found out about her brother's death was a bit upset but now seeing Ying Yue next to Li Jian, she had forgotten all about her brother and was hell-bent to embarrass and bully this lady.

At the previous royal banquet in Zen nation, she had actually wanted to humiliate her before but Li Jian had suddenly announced his wish to marry Ying Yue that her thoughts were buried. But now that there was another chance, she took it.

"Your Majesty, I heard that Ying Yue is quite skilled in the arts of war, but I wonder if she can do any other skill than this?" Lan Ying's voice was heard throughout the whole banquet and everyone cast a curious glance towards Ying Yue.

Li Jian grew to dislike Lan Ying but he was also curious if Ying Yue had another skill than fighting.

Smiling, Ying Yue bows and said, "In that case, why don't I play music for this festive season?" She told the servants to bring in a zither and sat in the middle facing her husband Li Jian as she looks at him, "I dedicate this song towards my beloved husband".

Li Jian was happy and paid full attention to his wife as he nods and smiles like a fool in love. Lan Ying felt the pain of her heart twisting.

Music in the video. The tune she was playing was called endless love. It was basically her playing a love story tune for her husband and the people listening could not help but blush as they felt that the love between Li Jian and Ying Yue was deep and pure. It reminded them of their own sweet love.

Ying Fan did stubbornly ask Ying Yue to study the arts of being a lady. And though Ying Yue can dance and embroidery, as well as poetry, what she loved the most was playing the zither. Since she excels in playing the zither, Ying Fan was overjoyed and had let her train longer than usual at times.

By the end of the song, Li Jian had fallen for Ying Yue so many times he lost count and when she sat beside him, he could not help but whisper, "Prepare for tonight".

Ying Yue's eyes got frantic as she had done her best to escape from consummating their wedding that she even slept in a different room than Li Jian which made him upset. But Ying Yue was good at persuading and since he also loves and respect her very much, he had complied. But it seems that tonight, there was no more escape.

Lan Ying felt like she was spitting blood when she looks at the loving scene before them and was angry her plan was ruined. Not only was Ying Yue good at fighting but she was also proficient in the arts of music. Princess Bao Zhai saw her daughter was in a fit of jealousy and could not help but sigh. Though she had tried her best to please this beloved daughter of hers, she did not want her to marry Li Jian and thankfully Li Jian was also not interested in her. But her love was too stubborn she could only sigh in despair watching her daughter.

Lan Ying's action had also caused a heartbreak towards Li Jian's right-hand man, Commander Jun Jie who also sigh in despair. When will Lan Ying notice him instead?

As the banquet ends, Princess Bao Zhai could not help but take note of Ying Yue. She then sent someone to investigate who she was.

On the other hand, after the banquet ended, Ying Yue had gotten busy preparing her new army which was the merged Wolf army and the Tiger army which was gifted by Li Jian. She named the newly established army Heaven's Order as it got both emperors of the two nation's approval.

Ting Ting who was newly promoted to be a General had come to help with Ying Yue and gave her approval of Li Jian who was always there with her. Ting Ting then deliver a piece of surprising news as she was engaged to Northern General's son, Southern General Sun Chao. This is because General Sun Chao had fallen in love with Ting Ting who came to his rescue and although at first, she denied him, the general was persistent and never gave up until Ting Ting finally agreed to say yes.

Ying Yue then sent her back to Zen nation and prepare for her wedding as Pei Zhi could replace her. Other than General Ting Ting, the Wolf army listens to Pei Zhi as they trusted him since they often saw him with Yin and Ting Ting while discussing together. Despite Pei Zhi not having a rank in the army, he was still recognized as a good fighter since his assassin skills were that of the top. He was then given a rank since Ying Yue wanted to use him to the fullest.