CHAPTER 33

“I was not able to update daily as I used to since my family keeps on planning to go out on a picnic, and I'm kinda preparing for our second sem. Sorry guys”

CHAPTER 33

*Kim Taehyung*

I had the privilege to stare at her beautiful face, I carefully caressed her face. She's been taking care of me almost all-night, well, I wasn't really sick but my stupid-yet handsome- face kept on heating up whenever she's near, and I can't shake off that dirty thought that lingers in my head. I've watched that thing and the thought that we're both alone in this mansion...it just fired me up-but don't blame me! I'm a healthy male, it's natural for me to feel that. But, I know my boundaries...so yeah I need to control. She's sitting on the chair while her head was on the bed facing me.

“Tss.. Such a brave woman, sleeping here beside a wolf” I said as I gently tucked some strands of her hair behind her ears.

Seeing her uncomfortable position while sleeping, I decided to get off the bed and carry her gently. I laid her on the bed, careful enough not to wake her up.

I was in the middle of tucking her to bed when a phone rang, I looked at it and immediately took it. Afraid that she might wake up from the noise, I took it outside. It was her phone, and the one who's calling was Kai...

I was contemplating wether I should answer it or not when it ended.

I breathe out of relief.

Then seconds later my phone in my pocket rang next, and it was Jennie... I immediately answered it.

“Jen-ah” I said.

“oppa, are you with that girl?” she asked.

I cleared my throat.

“y-yes.” I answered

“Where is she? Is she talking to someone on the phone?” She asked again.

“No, she's sleeping” I said and looked back on the open door of the bedroom I'm occupying.

I heard Jennie gasped.

“D-did something h-happened between the two of you?! Oppa! That's not part of the plan, the plan was just to make her fall for you, not to sleep with her!” she exclaimed.

“Yah! What are you thinking?! We didn't do anything, she's just sleeping” I said.

I heard her sigh like she felt relieved.

that's good, anyway, oppa...your mission, I guess it's going as planned right?” she said.

“uh--- y-yeah.” I answered.

I really hate lying to my sister but, I don't have a choice. I need it so I could protect and concole the two of them.

“oppa...what's wrong with your voice?” she asked worried.

“Nothing, I'm just not feeling well” I reasoned out. Jisoo's phone rang again, on my other hand, afraid that Jennie might hear it I muted it since it doesn't have a password. But it kept on vibrating.

“Oh, then you should rest oppa. Don't just focus on your mission, don't forget about your health.” she said so a hopeful smile was drawn on my face.

“Jennie-ah so if ever...I mean, what if I decided to stop... W-will it be ok with you--” I was cut off when I heard a male voice from the background.

“Sorry, I needed to call someone”

“I-it's ok” it was Jennie's voice it was like panicking.