Relax

Saturday... Oh, how Yoongi enjoyed Saturdays. It was the day where he could sit back and relax with his two best friends and catch up on what he missed, all while playing the piano to his heart's content.

At the moment Yoongi was rummaging through their closet for a sweater that had the younger's scent seeping out of every stitch. He eventually found a yellow hoodie that consumed his body in the homey smell of cinnamon, a smell that Yoongi has become very fond of.

He looked around for some pants that would actually fit him, he really needed to go back to his house to get some more clothes since he would be staying with Jimin. Finally finding a pair of light blue skinny jeans he skipped down the stairs meeting Jimin at the bottom.

"Why are you up so early?" Jimin questioned looking at his phone.

Yoongi rolled his eyes playfully, "It's one in the afternoon."

"Exactly, you usually don't get up until like three." Jimin said squinting his eyes at Yoongi.

Yoongi stepped past Jimin into the kitchen and grabbed an apple off the counter, "First off, that's not true I always get up around this time, anddd I'm going to Jungkook's house so I can play on his piano and we can catch up. It's been a while since the last time I saw them." Yoongi smiled taking a bite of his apple after washing it off.

Jimin mentally face palmed forgetting that today was Saturday and Yoongi always went over to Jungkook's on Saturdays. "Oh yeah, and I'm supposed to be driving you there."

"Yep" Yoongi giggled popping the 'p', "and I also wanted to stop by my house to grab some of my clothes."

"But you have clothes here, and you wear my clothes most of the time." Jimin fake pouted following Yoongi out the house.

Yoongi shook his head, "But I want to get my clothes from my house... and you said that you didn't care if I wore your hoodies."

"How about instead of going to your house we go to the mall and buy you new clothes?" Jimin tried to negotiate with him.

"How about we go get my clothes and still go to the mall?" Yoongi asked giving Jimin puppy eyes as they got into the car.

Jimin wanted to say no but Yoongi's cuteness got the best of him, "Fine" Jimin huffed, "But I'm going inside with you." Yoongi nodded his head in agreement with a gummy smile on his face.

—_—

"Call me when you're done then we'll go to the mall" Jimin said as they pulled up to Jungkook's house.

"Ok" Yoongi smiled leaning over to peck Jimin's lips before getting out the car. He walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. Jungkook opened the door immediately pulling him into a hug.

"HYUNGIE! We missed you!" Hoseok yelled running down the stairs jumping on to the older knocking him off his feet.

Yoongi yelped as he hit the floor, "I missed you too but it's only been a week since the last time I seen y'all." He chuckled pushing the younger off of him. Hoseok helped Yoongi back up dusting the non-existent dust off his back.

"Sorry Yoongi-ah, I didn't mean to knock you down." Hoseok bowed slightly with a sad pout on his face.

"That's ok Hobi..." Yoongi smiled.

"So we haven't seen each other for about a week now, which means we have a lot to catch up on." Jungkook reminded pulling Yoongi and Hoseok toward the couch.