chapter 35

KARA'S POV

Lena and I stayed at the Doughnut shop longer then expected just catching up, goofing around, and just being our self's. I almost ate a dozen of Doughnuts with Lena's help even though she ate 2 but, Those doughnuts where amazing.

We noticed the store was about to close so Lena quickly went to say goodbye to ben and Lucy and helped me get back into the car.

"What do you want to listen too" Lena asked as she turned on the radio on our way to her house, "hmmm I dont know" I responded as I tried to think "What about Hailey steinfeld".

She just nodded and put the song "After Life". "I heard her show Dickinson was good" said Lena as she stopped in front of the red light "Maybe when we get home we can watch it together"

I smiled and said Yes, the rest of the ride it was just a comfortable silence with music playing at a low level.

Lena pulled up to her house and rushed to open the door for me like she did at the Doughnut place

We entered the house and she let out a small chuckle "here we are back where all this mess started", I smiled and said "it's ok lena it wasn't your fault" as she looked down at the floor.

"Let me show you your room" the Blacked hair woman said as she helped me walk. We entered to a red from with  a white ceiling decorated simply but warming.

I let out a smile "Thankyou Lena for letting me stay with you until I get everything back together"

She smiled and hugged me "you are my friend Kara sometimes even more". I let out a laugh and kissed her on the cheek "goodnight Luthor"