Chapter Twelve - Breaking Apart

He seemed to have pondered that suggestion for quite some time, beautiful eyes looking over your face in quietude before he broke away and stared at the ceiling.

"I couldn't ask you to do that. You shouldn't have to get into this stuff just because we're keeping you here held hostage."

"Hm. That maybe so," you started before laying down at his side to also look up at the ceiling, "yet somehow I want to help. Seems like I've become the house therapist. If I can't help in the mating way at least this I know I can do."

And it was true. Even though you still had your plans on escaping right now, you wanted to help them while you were around. They were, oddly enough, possibly the sweetest men you have ever met. And if the situation had been different perhaps in another life, or if you had met them a few years prior to meeting the love of your life there's no doubt you would have jumped at the chance to date one of them. 

Werewolves or not.

Your head turned to face Seokjin, looking at his handsome side profile while he stared at nothing in particular, aside from maybe the ceiling fan, then lightly poked his cheek to grab his attention.

When he barely turned his head to peer at you in peripheral vision you patted his cheek then sat up, making up your mind to help.

"Okay! On your feet, let's go have that talk you two should of had a long time ago."

"What?" 

He leaned up on his elbows confused, watching you fix your crutches as you struggle to stand. 

"You can't possibly be serious right now?"

"Does it look like I'm joking, sir?"

"I wish you were," he grumbled, flopping back on the comfy mattress in protest.

"Come on, the sooner the better."

"You're not going to let this go are you?"

"Not a chance, Mr Jin."

"This is the last time I confide in you, I  hope you know that."

Giggling as he slung the blanket off dramatically and moved to stand at your side, you rub his shoulder then shrug.

"Hopefully this sort of misunderstanding won't happen again."

"Uh-huh," he half replied, making his way to the door with dragging feet.

"Stop pouting, he's going to think I dragged you there."

"You are!"

"Oh hush."

Growling before jerking open the door, the werewolf waited for you to walk by before mumbling, "you're so annoying."

"And you're not?"

"I'm not. In fact, I'm perfect. Have you seen this face?"

Blankly staring at him with your hand on Yoongi's doorknob, you blink twice before turning the metal and pulling open the door, trying to ignore his impossible self confidence. 

"Yoongi?"

He glanced up almost a little too excited at hearing your voice for someone who had just kicked you out not too long ago, until his gaze landed on Seokjin who was towering over you from behind.

He dully blinked and his expression  dropped before turning back around to the notebook in his hand, tapping a pencil on the page he was scribbling lyrics on idly.

"If you're here to apologize don't bother, I'm over it."

"Okay, bye bye," Jin turned about to leave until your hand shot out to grab the back of his shirt and pull him into the room.