Princess Bao Zhai

Ying Yue sent Ming Zhu to the Zen nation to get her as far away from the princess as possible. And then she would be working under the restaurant that they owned which would also take care of her well.

Li Jian was furious at Ming Zhu and wanted to kill her for trying to steal his woman as well as kill Ying Yue but Ying Yue told him to drop it or else, she won't sleep with him anymore and treat it as if the matter with Ming Zhu did not exist.

As Ying Yue was quite upset to have lost a sister, Li Jian had tried to comfort her to no end that he did not leave her side. His men thought they were seeing things as their demon Commander General could actually be that romantic and soft towards his wife.

What brought her mood to change however was that there turns out to be quite a lot of rebels that was against the peace between the two nations.

She went to subdue these rebels separately with Li Jian that they had not spent much time with each other. The root of the rebellion was actually led by a notorious man called Nian Zu (in the picture). He does not agree with this peace treaty as he liked things just when they were from before. If Zen nation does trades with Qi nation then his monopoly business would suffer from losses. In short, he would gain less money and he dislike this as he was a money lover that would do anything for money.

He even kidnaps Ying Yue and tortured her somewhere around the border between the Green country of Qi nation and the West country of Zen nation.

How did it happen? Ying Yue was poisoned by someone in her camp that was actually a spy who had to infiltrate her Heavenly Order army. She just had to let her guard down that the next time she woke up, she was where Nian Zu was at.

"Someone paid me a hefty sum of money just to see you die but now that I see what a beauty you are why don't you become my concubine instead?" Nian Zu smiles evilly as he enjoys watching others suffer.

"No thanks, I already have a sweet loving handsome husband", Ying Yue gave a smile of her own as she said this sweetly and earned a punch towards the face.

"Your husband is getting further and further away from you as planned. He won't be here to rescue you and you won't get away either", Nian Zu smirks and then walks out from the torture room.

A few days after, an unexpected visitor had come to see Ying Yue, this person was none other than Princess Bao Zhai.

"Seeing that you are not surprised, I guess you expected I would come to see you in your last moments", Princess Bao Zhai sneers at Ying Yue.

She did expect it since Ming Zhu had failed and the princess was bound to do something else.

"It's quite sad how you betrayed your nation so easily, Imperial Aunt", Ying Yue shakes her head and earned a slap from the princess.

"I am not your aunt, you murderer. How dare you kill my beloved son. He had a bright future ahead of him", this made Ying Yue laugh manically.

"I only see a dark path for that son of yours. He would end up dead in no time and I ended his sufferings quite swiftly, you should have thanked me instead, Imperial Aunt"

Seeing red, Princess Bao Zhai slapped Ying Yue until her cheeks were bleeding.

Those rings surely sting, but Ying Yue appear to be calm and collective as she smirks at the princess.

Having enough, Princess Bao Zhai walks out of the room and said, "Torture her in the worst way possible".

Nian Zu who was there from the beginning had smiled and said, "That would cost you more".

Princess Bao Zhai took out a bag of gold and left while Nian Zu smiled in satisfaction and gave a nod towards the torturer.

"Master", Element who had to disappear after her fight with Li Jian to rest before her marriage was finally talking inside her head again. "Do you want me to help you?"

Ying Yue sigh, "You've been away for a long time and the first thing you do is ask instead of doing what you should do".

Element had actually gone into slumber as he was also exhausted from the fight with his brother An. Although Ying Yue could use the elemental sword, it was only for the 1st tier as Element needed to be conscious for her to use the 2nd tier and above. This was the same for Li Jian as he said his sword An had also gone into sleep.

Element was also placed far from where Ying Yue was currently at but they did not know it is a magical sword that when Ying Yue summons, it would respond immediately, breaking through multiple walls.