Ending

The torturer was about to pluck out Ying Yue's toe when Element suddenly appeared out of nowhere. And though Ying Yue's bones were broken and dislocated, she still forces her hand to grip Element when she unleashed Hell's flames and burned the whole room down. She then merged with the flames to get out from her cell which was binding wood and had used the wood element to heal her injuries until she could move without pain.

As she was pissed off, Ying Yue let out the Heavenly Judgement and created a lightning element cage that secured the whole place in a lockdown and began to smile like a crazy madman as she walks out of the room.

Time for hell.

Nian Zu and Princess Bao Zhai were sitting in the living room to discuss payment and deals when they suddenly heard people screaming and yelling.

"What is going on?" Nian Zu asks a servant who was running around with a bucket.

"Replying to Master, there is a fire in the underground cell and it seems that no matter how much water we pour, it can't die down", the servant reports frantically and ran again to get water.

Just who was it that dared to set his Gold Mansion on fire, nobody would know this place was his real headquarters and he looks at Princess Bao Zhai threateningly.

"You witch! You lied to me", Nian Zu seems to be lethal and deathly as his face grew ugly due to anger and Princess Bao Zhai was surprised.

"I did not do anything", her voice was calm and compose but her mind was thinking of plans to escape as she knew Nian Zu was dangerous at the moment.

Just when Nian Zu wanted to harm the princess, Ying Yue had appeared at the entrance and said, "It's right. She didn't do anything"

The two were speechless to see her. Though her clothes were bloodied and tattered, they could see that her body was somehow healed and there were no visible wounds. "How did you?" Nian Zu questions.

Ying Yue smirks and holds out Element who then began to unleash Hell's Flames, this sent Nian Zu and Princess Bao Zhai into panic as the fire was closing in on them and there was no way out. Then they suddenly realize that Ying Yue did not feel pain at all as the black flames made contact with her body.

"Demoness", Princess Bao Zhai muttered and looks at Ying Yue with fear.

"You should have known you messed with the wrong person, Imperial Aunt. And stupid rebel it looks like you two will be buried in here together as you breathe your last breaths", Ying Yue's look was as if she was taunting the two.

Nian Zu then kneels to the ground and begs for mercy, "Please, I can do anything for you".

Ying Yue shakes her head and said, "Sorry, you didn't stop when I asked you to so it's too late".

With one final smile, Ying Yue lets out more Hell's flame until the two bodies were covered in flames and beyond recognition. Only then did she come out and destroy the mansion as she did not let out a single survivor since all of them were not innocent.

Only then did she break off the lightning cell she created and walks out towards a tree and use the wood element to speed her recovery.

"Element, can you sense where Li Jian is?" Ying Yue asks in her mind.

"..." Element focus and said, "He's on his way here".

Smiling, Ying Yue asks, "How do you know that?"

Before, Element could not even know his exact locations and only knew of his area vaguely.

"Because I told him to", Element huffs proudly.

"...."

Element could sense that Ying Yue did not believe him so he said, "Now that you two are married, my brother and I are also families, thus we can now freely communicate with each other at any distance".

This made Ying Yue laugh and Element more upset but she said she truly believes in him. Just how did her treasured sword work that even when their master is married, they also became one family. The creator of the sword is truly an amusing man.

Ying Yue had hidden herself inside a tree and slumbered there as the trees provided her nutrients. This continued for 3 days until someone knocks on the tree.

When Ying Yue went out, she was embraced by Li Jian who did not want to let her go at all and ever since the incident, he truly did not leave her side until they died.

Although Ying Yue intended to have children at the age of 26, because of Li Jian's hard work, she got pregnant when she was just 23 years old and gave birth to a princess who they named Zhen Zhen. The year after that, they gained a prince named Feng Ge.

Zhen Zhen inherited Ying Yue's red hair but has dark eyes like her father. Feng Ge got his father's dark hair and Ying Yue's ruby red eyes. They were both strong and righteous and followed in their parent's footsteps to become the strongest.

What's surprising was that Feng Ge had also inherited Element and Zhen Zhen inherited An that even with their parents alive, they could wield the sword. Element said that it was because they decided to become family and could not explain further than that.

Ying Yue had become the strongest female general and commander of the two-nation and maintained the peace treaty that would be inherited by her children. Li Jian had loved Ying Yue dearly that Ying Yue truly did become his only wife as he did not take any concubine in.

Lan Ying who was not involved in her mother, Princess Bao Zhai's plan was gifted a marriage towards Li Jian's right-hand man, Commander Jun Jie. She protested at first but in the end, had fallen in love with the commander. But she still hates Ying Yue.

Ting Ting was happily married to Southern General Sun Chao and had moved to the North so she could always visit Ying Yue.

Ying Fan and Ying Jun had also moved towards Qi Nation once Ying Jun was retired as they did not want to be far away from their grandchildren.

Li Jian and Ying Yue had died of old age and was mentioned in history as they made the peace between the two-nation happened.

--------------

The End

Now I know some of you might feel unsatisfied a bit as I made this in a rush. This is because I will be back to school so I would like to finish The General's Daughter and guess what, it's the first book that I published and also Completed! Finally! How proud and happy I am. Thank you all too for joining me on this journey. Thank you for the voting and comments, I really appreciate it as it kept me going. Good Luck with Everything!