A Hero's Rage

After the group came back together Izuku was focused on Lucci, while Overhaul took on a monstrous form by destroying himself and Nemoto and putting them back together as one on being, but with Overhaul dominant in this form and cause of this Sir forced Mirio to leave to get away with Eri form all this, this left him and Izuku to fight Lucci and Overhaul, at first it looks like they would have a chance but Sir couldn't change his future as he was pierced by Overhaul spike and without them knowing it was being broadcasted on live television.

"Were the heck is the boss" said Patty.

"I don't have the slightest clue where Zeff is and he isn't picking up his phone" said Carne.

"The one time we want him to pick up his phone, Izuku life could be in danger what could he possibly doing right now" said Patty.

And as they were trying to get a hold of him Zeff set his phone on silent, as he started to try and fix the Merry.

"Don't worry, you're almost done" said Zeff as if he was talking to someone.

Then he looked in the direction where the tower was without any knowing.

"You'll see him soon enough" said Zeff.

Meanwhile Izuku could only look at Sir state in shock, this gave Lucci an opening that he took as he right hook Izuku to the ground.

"Well it seems that your all on your own kid" said Lucci.

"You guys coming here has only made things worse for yourselves, so give it up, it's only going to turn out exactly as I said it would, everyone will die: said Overhaul.

"No I won't let that happen even if it's just and even if fate is decided, I will bend the future, Second Gear" said Izuku.

As Izuku started to steam up and glow as he swung his arm, Sir look at Izuku and try to use his Foresight, but what he saw could only be described in one word.

"Flames" said Sir as he could only see that.

The Lucci came at Izuku, while Izuku try to back away, but then saw Overhaul came at Izuku as well nearly touching him, izuku was able to dodge it from touching his feet, even though he dodge it, it grazed his shoe destroying both of his shoes and as that was happening Lucci saw an opportunity and used his claws to cut deep in Izuku side, but Izuku saw that Overhaul had an opening when he was cut, so Izuku try to do an attack and kick Lucci in the side and send him back as he tries to do a back heel attack to Overhaul head, but for only for Overhaul to dodge Izuku attack.

"Fight against two opponents has it toll on you body, especially with wounds that'll slow down your performance and cause of that will be down fall" said Overhaul.

The he touched and created spikes and and hit Izuku before giving him a chance to use skywalk as he pierced Izuku in both of his legs and his left arm,  meanwhile Mirio was making his way down the tower.

"Don't worry Eri they'll be alright they're heroes after all and there are many others here too" said Mirio.

As Eri could only stay quiet as she couldn't help but look back, meanwhile Overhaul and Lucci were standing over Izuku who trying to get up even though his legs were pierced.

"If that's it I'll go after girl Overhaul and don't worry I won't kill her, because of you I had somewhat entertainment in a long time" said Lucci.

"Don't bother I've grown tired of this and after hearing this she'll be coming back" said Overhaul.

Then Overhaul lifted up his new arm and on the palm was a mouth, this sight horrified Izuku and Sir, while it disgusted Lucci.